A Fantastic DS Opportunity For You!

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
J.P Dogood
Derby Contender

A Fantastic DS Opportunity For You!

Post by J.P Dogood »

Hey there! Do I have a business proposition for you! Do you like to spend small amounts of money in order to make slightly more money?! Perfect! This bad boy right here *points thumb over shoulder then kicks the tire to demonstrate its superior, well-built quality" has an average progeny earning of just about 7k over the stud fee! Chump change you say? Pishaw! 7k more than you had yesterday is what I say!

Look Out Over (https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.php?HorseID=719407) is 15 and doesn't have a ton of time left. Though he is no stunner, hes cheap and perfect for those DS mares that do not have a good bloodstock rating but you hate to give them away. Even better if you have a DS mare out of the Look Jet line (and/or Look I Am Scary), Hypo's multiple A- to that line.

Realistically, I just bought him for a buck and trying to make some easy money to fuel my multi-surface breeding pursuits. So if you have some mares that you do not know what to do with he is at the minimum fee I can put him at. Or if you just want to make a small donation to my multi-surface adventure and want something in return, think of this as a great opportunity! Thanks in advance!