Turf Miler Hempstead Now Standing $35,000 stud fee

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Tammy Stawicki
Hall of Fame

Turf Miler Hempstead Now Standing $35,000 stud fee

Post by Tammy Stawicki »

Just wanted to give everyone a heads up Hempstead will be heading off to stud this year

Race Record
Hemptead began his career with undefeated 2 & 3 year old seasons and finished having never finished worse than second despite running in the top races out there with a record of 16:12-4-0. He won the Steward's Cup both his 2 and 3 year old years and 9 other Graded stakes including the Grade 1 English 2000 Guineas, Irish 2000 Guineas, Palace of the Saints Stakes, Prix Benjamin Franklin (which he won 2x), and the Dubai Millenium mile. He also finished 2nd in the Grade 1 Pegasus, Saudi and Toronto Turf Mile as well as the Steward's Cup Mile his 4yo year.

Pedigree
Hempstead's sire is earner of $4.7 million All of Us Dreamers. He is the sire of 27 stakes winners and 3 millionaires. His dam is Build a Wall (named in February 2015 from a line in the One Republic song I Lived). She was a stakes winner who earned $200,000. She produced 2 other stakes winners in addition to Hempstead including Cadaga who earned $500,000. Her dam (Hempstead's 2nd dam) was Tequesta she was also a stakes winner who produced stakes winner earner of $600,000 Vizcaynos.

Promotions
As with all my stallions I will be offering a full refund for all graded stakes winners/producers and a 50% refund for listed stakes winners/producers. You are limited to 5 discounts/year.

Ireland Bred
Hempstead will start his stallion career in Ireland (one of only 3 turf mile stallions standing there). That will make his foals eligible for the Irelandbred stakes for 3 year olds and up each year. I also plan on sponsoring both a filly and colts Ireland bred stakes for his first 2yo crop with free stud fee refunds and cash bonuses for Hempstead sired winners so stay tuned for that.
Last edited by Tammy Stawicki 2 years ago, edited 3 times in total.
Turf Miler studs
Hempstead
Nonego
Omnsicience

Paint Sprinter studs
Jersey
Lecythus*

Paint Mid studs
Corona Wagon Train*
Jacinth
Komati*
Livewires Turnpike*

Discounts for stakes winners/producers
* = multidistance potential
Tammy Stawicki
Hall of Fame

Re: Turf Miler Hempstead Retiring This Year

Post by Tammy Stawicki »

Bumping this up to remind you all to keep Hempstead in mind when making breeding decisions.
Turf Miler studs
Hempstead
Nonego
Omnsicience

Paint Sprinter studs
Jersey
Lecythus*

Paint Mid studs
Corona Wagon Train*
Jacinth
Komati*
Livewires Turnpike*

Shannon Hunt
Eclipse Champion

Re: Turf Miler Hempstead Retiring This Year

Post by Shannon Hunt »

Such a fantastic horse, I look forward to seeing his stud career.
DENSE FOG - AWS multiple freak producer
YOU WILL BE FOUND - DR millionaire producer
Also standing arabian sprinter ISKANDAR ELAKBAR, all weather router SUNRISE INTHE DAWN, and chasers RACING PIRATE and SURVIVOR SE LEVE
Tammy Stawicki
Hall of Fame

Re: Turf Miler Hempstead Retiring Saturday

Post by Tammy Stawicki »

I'll be asleep when the Steward's Cup is run but will definitely get Hempstead retired and off to stud tomorrow at some point.
Turf Miler studs
Hempstead
Nonego
Omnsicience

Paint Sprinter studs
Jersey
Lecythus*

Paint Mid studs
Corona Wagon Train*
Jacinth
Komati*
Livewires Turnpike*

Tammy Stawicki
Hall of Fame

Re: Turf Miler Hempstead Now Standing $35,000 stud fee

Post by Tammy Stawicki »

Hempstead is now standing for $35,000.

I will give a full stud fee refund to any graded stakes winning/producing mare and a 50% refund to any listed stakes winning/producing mare (limit 5/person). If interested in the refund lease me a mare for the amount you are due telling me why you're leasing me said mare.
Turf Miler studs
Hempstead
Nonego
Omnsicience

Paint Sprinter studs
Jersey
Lecythus*

Paint Mid studs
Corona Wagon Train*
Jacinth
Komati*
Livewires Turnpike*