Start of a Breeding Operation???

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Keith Maidlow
Hall of Fame

Start of a Breeding Operation???

Post by Keith Maidlow »

I always talk about not being a breeder but with Steward bred horses going away I guess the only way to stay in the game is to be a breeder. So I started my quest in earnest today. I have two 4 year old fillies that I just retired who I found out are both blue hens and, thanks to Jon Xett saving a couple of slots to Dave Matthews Band for me, I now have two new DMB foals. Neither filly ran up to expectation. The breeding and gallops said they should have done better, but it is what it is. Peace to All, galloped stakes, won $68K and is by Allonsy out of an Owlpa mare. Promise to Be Krz, galloped freak after the new ratings, won $130K and is by Follow Your Fate out of a Man of Mystery mare.

Breed the best to the best. Looking forward to seeing what these guy gallop in Yr 58.
*Sugar Bottom Stable
Rochelle Bos
Hall of Fame

Re: Start of a Breeding Operation???

Post by Rochelle Bos »

Hope they work out for you!!
KINGSWOOD
Pensioner Program
• Pension your 2yo or older horse
• Ship your horse to any Kingswood Location
• Sell your horse to Rochelle Bos for $0

Comparison is the thief of joy - Theodore Roosevelt
Kelly Haggerty
Eclipse Champion

Post by Kelly Haggerty »

Best of luck!
Gwen Morse
Grade 3 Winner

Post by Gwen Morse »

Keith Maidlow wrote: 3 years ago I always talk about not being a breeder but with Steward bred horses going away I guess the only way to stay in the game is to be a breeder. So I started my quest in earnest today. I have two 4 year old fillies that I just retired who I found out are both blue hens and, thanks to Jon Xett saving a couple of slots to Dave Matthews Band for me, I now have two new DMB foals. Neither filly ran up to expectation. The breeding and gallops said they should have done better, but it is what it is. Peace to All, galloped stakes, won $68K and is by Allonsy out of an Owlpa mare. Promise to Be Krz, galloped freak after the new ratings, won $130K and is by Follow Your Fate out of a Man of Mystery mare.

Breed the best to the best. Looking forward to seeing what these guy gallop in Yr 58.
You might want to also look at some of the other divisions. Good luck with these two :D.
--
my swap mares: https://tinyurl.com/35jk5aah
Regina Moore's new player articles (not mine) https://www.simhorseracing.com/featurer ... pleID=5100
Keith Maidlow
Hall of Fame

Post by Keith Maidlow »

Gwen Morse wrote: 3 years ago
Keith Maidlow wrote: 3 years ago I always talk about not being a breeder but with Steward bred horses going away I guess the only way to stay in the game is to be a breeder. So I started my quest in earnest today. I have two 4 year old fillies that I just retired who I found out are both blue hens and, thanks to Jon Xett saving a couple of slots to Dave Matthews Band for me, I now have two new DMB foals. Neither filly ran up to expectation. The breeding and gallops said they should have done better, but it is what it is. Peace to All, galloped stakes, won $68K and is by Allonsy out of an Owlpa mare. Promise to Be Krz, galloped freak after the new ratings, won $130K and is by Follow Your Fate out of a Man of Mystery mare.

You might want to also look at some of the other divisions. Good luck with these two :D.
I did dirt sprinters for half my time here with some success, four SC dirt sprint wins and a top stallion in Goodguyswearblack, but dirt routers are so frustrating yet rewarding. I can only do one thing at a time and for now it’s dirt routing. 8-)
*Sugar Bottom Stable
Xander Zone
Hall of Fame

Post by Xander Zone »

you look like a AW guy to me Keith lol
Keith Maidlow
Hall of Fame

Post by Keith Maidlow »

Xander Zone wrote: 3 years ago you look like a AW guy to me Keith lol
Not really. I like late Spring, early Summer and early Fall. I hate rain, snow and mud. All Weather? Not so much. 8-)
*Sugar Bottom Stable
Jon Xett
Eclipse Champion

Post by Jon Xett »

Keith Maidlow wrote: 3 years ago
Xander Zone wrote: 3 years ago you look like a AW guy to me Keith lol
Not really. I like late Spring, early Summer and early Fall. I hate rain, snow and mud. All Weather? Not so much. 8-)
Ha! & Ha! - belly laughing is good for the soul, well played... indeed