Saturday Silence: pensioned

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Jon Xett
Eclipse Champion

Saturday Silence: pensioned

Post by Jon Xett »

Stud Fee: $3,500

Dirt Router with some Sunday Silence dirt ability in him. https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.php?HorseID=758933

Sire of So Right, the multiple Gr. 1 winner and Steward's Cup Distaff champion.
Sire of a highly anticipated yearling bred by Danny Derby, Oath of Silence

I hope you take a look at him for your dirt route mares before he is pensioned. He's certainly not a super-sire but he has the ability to produce a nice racer or two.

jX
Last edited by Jon Xett 3 years ago, edited 6 times in total.
Jon Xett
Eclipse Champion

Re: Saturday Silence to be pensioned by the game 57.10.2

Post by Jon Xett »

No intrest? I guess I don't blame you, I don't blame you one bit since he is an "all or nothing" type. But, oh, when he gives his all...

I've dropped Saturday Silence's fee to the lowest price possible to entice you to take a chance on him. Thanks, jX
Jack Christensen
Derby Contender

Re: Saturday Silence: Stud Fee: $3,500. To be pensioned 57.10.2

Post by Jack Christensen »

Thanks for the drop in stud fee, hopefully the foals I got from him will be good.
Polk Buffalo
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Polk Buffalo »

I gave him a few mares, Thanks for discount.
Polk Buffalo Stallions
Yoboki Arabian Router 40k
Blue Daub Adee Appy Mid 20k

and many more...
Jon Xett
Eclipse Champion

Post by Jon Xett »

Saturday Silence', Pensioned.
Thanks everyone who took a chance on Saturday Silence for your nice mares. I understand the risk that you and I will get dreck for our efforts, however, I do feel that taking risks on sires that are not a known entity can have a special reward if you are willing to be patient and try new things. And I do feel that marching to your own beat can enhance the SIM. Thank you for taking the risk with Saturday Silence. jX
Jon Xett
Eclipse Champion

Post by Jon Xett »

You may or may not know that Sunday Silence is probably my favorite real life thoroughbred star.
The 1989 Kentucky Derby was a highlight of my racing fan life. Charlie Whittingham was a superstar trainer hero of mine.

I was so thrilled to have Sunday Silence return as a sire again to the SIM in recent history. I used his progeny for my turf route mares but when Espoir City showed up and dirt route kids were possible again, I bred some mares and hoped to revive the Sunday Silence line if only for a short time.

So to thank the good SIM folks who used Saturday Silence this year, I have sent you stallion slot to Dave Matthews Band that I hope you can use.

Thank you for using Saturday Silence and thank you for playing SIM. jX
Jon Xett
Eclipse Champion

Re: Saturday Silence: pensioned

Post by Jon Xett »

If you received a 3500 DMB stallion slot last week but do not have a mare to send to him, please send me an Inbox/Messages note prior to Week 15 so we can work something out. Please do not reply here in the forum, Thank you. jX