Dirt router breedings. I don´t get it.

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Polk Buffalo
Grade 1 Winner

Dirt router breedings. I don´t get it.

Post by Polk Buffalo »

I have tried to understand dirt router breeding.
Some dirt routers are marathon runners, some are sprint-routers, some are 10 furlongs classic types.

I have tried to classify stallions into these categories. Avoiding to breed a pure sprinter to a marathon type, cause that doesn´t work, some of the veteran players said.

My clearest examples of this is allonsy as a sprint dirt router, and rocketry as a marathon dirt router (cause The steward said so in a note when I bought him).

Now I was lucky enough to get a homebred freak sired by rocketry, damsire is allonsy. (ok the dam has some man of mystery-line too)

I don´t get what breedings should be avoided and if there is anthing as a "fitting" stallion?
I will continue to go the Jon Xett way. I don´t get it. I will just breed and hope for the random slide.
Polk Buffalo Stallions
Yoboki Arabian Router 40k
Blue Daub Adee Appy Mid 20k

and many more...
Tim Matthews
Hall of Fame

Re: Dirt router breedings. I don´t get it.

Post by Tim Matthews »

A wise imbecile once said “distance is fake.” I think he was on the right track.
Got bombed, got frozen
Got finally off to finally dozin’