Just acquired, So Gangster

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Eric Gray
Listed Stakes Winner

Just acquired, So Gangster

Post by Eric Gray »

This is my first stud that I have owned, So Gangster, and I'm not really sure how to advertise him. I just acquired him and he hasn't gotten very many mares since his retirement. So obviously, his results aren't very impressive, or even established. He has only produced six foals since retiring so I am going to offer him at rock bottom prices to hopefully stir even a LITTLE interest. He hypo'd B+ to most of my formidable mares and even hit an A- with one of my stars. Nothing stellar, but a low price option for some looking for that. Also, might be an option for newer players just getting into breeding and looking to keep costs low. Thank you for you consideration.

https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.php?HorseID=963333
Noel Collins
Derby Contender

Re: Just acquired, So Gangster

Post by Noel Collins »

I threw a couple of my mares at him. I have too many mares and quite a few don't get bred so he saw a couple shed rookies that I haven't bred before or I didn't like who they were bred to previously. The hypos I bred with were B+. Out of the mares I checked him with he was pretty consistently B+ except for the mare with Harry Potter lines. That did not go over well.
Best of luck to you. Ive been breeding primarily for fillies since I started so have no studs of my own yet.
Eric Gray
Listed Stakes Winner

Post by Eric Gray »

Thank you very much for sending some love his way. Yes he was very consistently B + with almost everything I had, as well. Best of luck to your foals.
Eric Gray
Listed Stakes Winner

Post by Eric Gray »

Just a reminder as we get close to the end of the breeding year. So Gangster is an inexpensive DR alternative who has produced mostly B+ hypos with the occasional A-. Not the best of stats but has only bred six mares until recently. I fully expect an improvement of his stats once his current, larger crop has their first gallop in the near future. Get in while the getting is good.