Now Standing: Dream All Day [DR] – Kingdom Come's Brother!

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Mara Jade Vess
Miler

Now Standing: Dream All Day [DR] – Kingdom Come's Brother!

Post by Mara Jade Vess »

Dream All Day
FEE: $12,500 | Discounts for stakes producers

On Track
• Multiple G3 Stakes winner
• Half-brother to Derby winner and top sire KINGDOM COME
• State-bred race options available (Maryland)

Race Record: 19: 8-5-3 | $496,000
Stakes Record: 15: 6-4-3 | $465,500
*Boldface horses denote stakes winners, not all non-stakes winning horses are listed for sake of brevity

Won at 3
Oklahoma Derby by 1.5 lengths (G3, 8.5F in 1:43.95, dftg. Young Turks, Prophet of Doom, Mystery Steel, Hallowedbythyname)

Won at 4
Star Player S. by 1.5 lengths (G3, 10F in 1:58.98, dftg. Saving Grace, Red Mysteries, Moving On, It All Adds Up, The Hotshot)
Father’s Day S. by 1.5 lengths (G3, 9F in 1:48.97, dftg Ray of Thunder, Return of the King, Potter King)
Wasteland Cup by 1.5 lengths (G3, 9F in 1:48,91, dftg. Cliff, Aztec Heat, Have You Been Glad)

2nd at 4
Razor Sharp H. (G3, 8.5F to Chthonic, dftg. Ray of Thunder, Mini Pinsher, The Golem)
Jet-Ski H. (G2, 9F to Ray of Thunder, dftg. Louder Regret, The Hotshot, The Blood Horse)

Won at 5
Legacy Downs Stud S. by ¾ (L, 9F in 1:49.13, dftg. Kawhi, Brilliant Speed, Louder Regret, A Toned, All Sparks Go Out)

1st at 5
The Hidalgo Champions Cup (G3, 10F in 1:58.85, dftg. Reeds, Tragedy, Time Stone, Keeper of Flame, Story of the Hatt, Just Disaster)

2nd at 5
Flyaway H. (G3, 8.5F to Raven, dftg. Sleeping on the Sofa, Jointed Together
Peacemaker S. (L, 11F to Surrender, dftg. No No Holding, Mini Pinsher, Cybertruck)

3rd at 5
California S. (G2, 9F to Osterhagen, Electricity, dftg Ray of Thunder, The Way of Kings, Someplace to Go, Starfleet Captain)
Oceanside H. (G2, 9F to Osterhagen, Teddy K G B, dftg. Osario, Pinky Promise, Whisper a Curse, Ironbirds, It Gets Better)
North State H. (G3, 8.5F to Kawhi, Again and Again, dftg. Chthonic, Double the Cat, Aesthetic Promise)

Pedigree
Inbreeding: Sun Raider 3Sx4D and Awake As I Am 4Sx4S

Sireline
By After the Disco, 8x Stakes Winner, $3,145,500; Arcadia Million [G1], Inglewood Gold Cup [G1], Sunshine Park Derby [G1], etc, 2nd Long Island Gold Cup [G1], Oceanside Classic [G1], Awesome Derby [G1], etc, 3rd Desert World Cup [G1], etc.

As of Y57-Break: Sire of 10 crops, 10 of racing age. 503 foals, 342 (67.99%) runners, 180 (52.6%) winners, 36 (10.5%) stakes winners. After the Disco is 15x Steward-approved with an average sale price of $2,332,625.

After the Disco’s Y57 stakes winners are:
Discover, Dream All Day, Beyond the Disco, She Loves Hard, Atomic Clock, Rarest Gold, Never Fade, Broken Bells, Gene.

Female Family
1st Dam
Why You Dream, by Are Lions Real. 3 wins from 14 starts, $366,500, Gonturan S 1st [G2], Dare to Dream S [G2], 2nd Waterfalls S [G1], Lady’s Choice S [G1], etc. Dam of 14 foals, 10 to race, including:
↳ Kingdom Come (MG1 Stakes winner, Louisville Derby winner, champion, top sire)
↳ Never Sleep Again (G1 Stakes winner, dam of Kobe),
↳ Dreamlander (G2 Stakes winner)
↳ Dreamy Eyed (G2 Stakes winner)
↳ Empires Fall (Stakes winner, now Steward-owned)

↳ Etc.

2nd Dam
Sleep to Dream, by War Daddy. 7 wins from 22 starts, $2,142,500, Steward’s Cup Juvenile Fillies [G1], Midsummer Oaks [G1], etc, 2nd Rags to Riches S. [G1], Waterfalls S. [G1], etc, 3rd Steward’s Cup Distaff [G1], Rags to Riches S. [G1], Loki Reflection S. [G1], etc. Dam of 12 foals, 12 to race, including:
↳ All of Time (2x Steward’s Cup winner and top miler stud)
↳ Deep Sleep (Long Island Classic and SC Marathon winner)
↳ Ace (Midsummer Classic winner)
↳ Keep Dreaming (Louisville Oaks winner)
↳ Heat of the Moment (MG1 Stakes winner)
↳ Etc.

3rd Dam
Wonder, by Five Circles. 8 wins from 16 starts, $3,282,600, Hall of Fame, 2x North American Champion, Broodmare of the Year; Delaware H. [G1], Arkansas Derby [G1], Baltimore Special [G1], Oaklawn Park H. [G1], Woodbine Oaks [G1], etc, 2nd Steward’s Cup Distaff [G1], Baltimore Crown [G1], etc, 3rd Louisville Derby [G1], Steward’s Cup Classic [G1], Steward’s Cup Juvenile Fillies [G1], etc. Dam of 13 foals, 13 to race, including:
↳ Awake As I Am (Undefeated Triple Crown winner)
↳ Who I Am (Desert World Cup winner)
↳ Asleep As I Am (Steward’s Cup Distaff winner)
↳ Sleep to Dream (above)
↳ More (MG1 Stakes winner)
↳ Sound Asleep (Long Island Acorn winner)
↳ Stay Inside (MG1 Stakes winner)
↳ Etc.

Hypomates
“Better than Gladiator and Heart of the Storm on this mare” – Carole Hanson
"I will give you a letter grade (A+ down to C). Here is my analysis of a mating between 'Dream All Day' and 'Hallucinations'.
On flat: A-
Steeplechaser: C"

Discounts
↳ Stakes producers will receive a rebate of $8,250, up to a maximum of $50k per player (in essence, six stakes producers per mare)
↳ A or A- hypos will receive a rebate $4,250
↳ New players who want to use him – message me and we can work out a deal.
At Stud
Chuck Tingle – DR
$7,500
Dream All Day – DR
$12,500

Coming Soon
Y59: Sunrise inthe Dawn – AWR
Y60: Faded Memory – DR

A Complete Historical Guide to the Louisville Derby
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Re: Now Standing: Dream All Day [DR] – Kingdom Come's Brother!

Post by The Steward »

LOVE this.
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Mara Jade Vess
Miler

Post by Mara Jade Vess »

In his first crop, Dream All Day threw me a stakes that has worked 57.17 at 5F. Considering most of what he saw last year were cast-off mares from my barn, he may be worth a shot. He also has mostly improvers, from my selection of 15:

• 9 late bloomers (including 1 stakes)
• 5 progressives
• 1 peak

Like to research your crosses? Here is a fancy, detailed catalogue page!

A reminder of the discounts available:
↳ Stakes producers will receive a rebate of $8,250, up to a maximum of $50k per player (in essence, six stakes producers per mare)
↳ A or A- hypos will receive a rebate $4,250
↳ New players who want to use him – message me and we can work out a deal.
At Stud
Chuck Tingle – DR
$7,500
Dream All Day – DR
$12,500

Coming Soon

Mara Jade Vess
Miler

Post by Mara Jade Vess »

Breeding season is now upon us, and Dream All Day's first crop has hit the track.

Some highlights of his first two galloped crops:
Dream in Colour – freak, currently 2 for 2 on-track.
Sunset Serenity allowance working 57.36
Unnamed filly o/o Tim Matthews Band – progressive allowance working 57.46

Dream All Day stands in Maryland, so you can make use of Legacy Downs' Maryland-bred restricted races.

With his big brother Kingdom Come closing in on the end of his career at stud, Dream All Day is the final stud out of Why You Dream.

Standing for just $12,500.
At Stud
Chuck Tingle – DR
$7,500
Dream All Day – DR
$12,500

Coming Soon