Feathers Shadow TS must use

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Xander Zone
Hall of Fame

Feathers Shadow TS must use

Post by Xander Zone »

https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1074544 how do you beat this guy for 30k compared to others in TS he is a steal he got 32 mares last year most were mine and I don't have anything remotely good in ts but he did toss a FREAK and a STAKE that is 3.1 percent FREAK rate and witH some outside mares that don't suck like mine maybe he has many more in his little swimmers!

30k is a very fair price for a horse that was A FREAK HIMSELF THAT CAME WITH A NOTE AND WAS BRED BY THE STEWARD AND WON OVER 5.7 MILL
Xander Zone
Hall of Fame

Re: Feathers Shadow TS must use

Post by Xander Zone »

thanks in advance
Xander Zone
Hall of Fame

Post by Xander Zone »

Bump
Nick Gilmore
Hall of Fame

Post by Nick Gilmore »

What a handsome fellow he is!
Xander Zone
Hall of Fame

Post by Xander Zone »

Thxs for adding headshot in I don’t know how any of that is done
Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Post by Carole Hanson »

Xander Zone wrote: 2 years ago Thxs for adding headshot in I don’t know how any of that is done
It’s pretty simple actually! At the top of your “Post a Reply” bar when you go into full post a reply rather than “Quick reply”, you have several options like B for bold, I for italics, U with a line under it for underlined etc. If you go all the way to icon with the picture, (3rd from the end, in between the * and the chain link), you can click that and these brackets come up:

[ img][/img] (I put a space in between the [ and the img in the first one because it was formatting to say “Image” automatically, but usually there is no space there).

You just right click on your headshot, copy image address, and then paste it into the space between the two brackets sort of like this:
img]image link[/img]

I couldn’t include the first [ in the example above because then it would try to format the text as an image but I hope this helps!
Nick Gilmore
Hall of Fame

Post by Nick Gilmore »

Xander Zone wrote: 2 years ago Thxs for adding headshot in I don’t know how any of that is done
You’re welcome, but if you REALLY want to thank me, you can send me this one. ;)
Mr. Lord Rich
Hall of Fame

Post by Mr. Lord Rich »

I'll top you one better, how about a head shot image that also multi-functional also serving as a link :D

A CAVAL DONATO NON SI GUARDA IN BOCCA
Xander Zone
Hall of Fame

Post by Xander Zone »

Mr.Mafia the sim force is strong with you !