Amazing Dave Matthews Band Stat

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Keith Maidlow
Hall of Fame

Amazing Dave Matthews Band Stat

Post by Keith Maidlow »

I was able to breed four mares to Dave Matthews Band and got a freak, stakes and two allowance gallopers all with improvement possibilities. I was curious how many freaks he has produce and found, among all his incredible stats, one that is most impressive to me. The numbers are 44 and 25. That is 44 freaks and 25 claimers. You have a better chance at getting a freak from DMB than claimer. No other stallion, of note, in the SIM comes remotely close to that. I repeat, impressive!
*Sugar Bottom Stable
Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Re: Amazing Dave Matthews Band Stat

Post by Carole Hanson »

Man, how come he gave me a productive/unpredictable from a frickin' blue hen? He hates me! :(
Norman Architecture
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Norman Architecture »

Used him twice 2 claimers. 1x Star mare 1x Formidable. Looks like he hates me too!
Regal Farms

Home of Louisville Derby Winner BELIEVE THE HYPE , World Cup and LIC Winner WITH KIND REGARDS and SC Turf Sprint Winner SUNDAY SOUND.
Rochelle Bos
Hall of Fame

Post by Rochelle Bos »

I used him 3 times Y57 and got a productive peak, stakes progressive, and freak late bloomer 🥰

I think his stats are so high for 2 reasons:
- Jon makes his stud slots limited and restricts who uses him, so people send their best mares
- his stud fee is high enough that people won’t send less than the best
KINGSWOOD
Pensioner Program
• Pension your 2yo or older horse
• Ship your horse to any Kingswood Location
• Sell your horse to Rochelle Bos for $0

Comparison is the thief of joy - Theodore Roosevelt
Nini Panini
Eclipse Champion

Post by Nini Panini »

DMB has unfortunately not ever been kind to me. I’ve sent him the blue hen dams of 3 different multiple G1 winning millionaires and multiple freak producers and they’ve all disappointed. Other people’s results don’t lie, though, so will keep on trying. He’s a generational talent, just haven’t been lucky with him!
"How do you describe perfection? Why try, let's just watch her run!"
Keith Maidlow
Hall of Fame

Post by Keith Maidlow »

Norman Architecture wrote: 3 years ago Used him twice 2 claimers. 1x Star mare 1x Formidable. Looks like he hates me too!
I like you Norm especially since we share a birthday!
*Sugar Bottom Stable
Xander Zone
Hall of Fame

Post by Xander Zone »

I am hoping to one day use him and call him daddy .
Also have him ride my mares like a rinestone cowboy
Danny Derby
Hall of Fame

Post by Danny Derby »

He should have been named Playstation 5. Everyone wants one, no one can get one.
Lily Wilkins
Eclipse Champion

Post by Lily Wilkins »

I am so jealous of anyone who has had repeated success breeding to DMB. I have bred to him quite a few times, and the only decent thing he has thrown for me is Malicious Mischief. And I'm not sure whether I would even call her "decent" because she has been insanely frustrating to run and I expected far more out of her with her sire/dam cross.

I got this productive yearling this season and decided it's time for a break from DMB for my stable: https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1354950 :lol:
𝐴𝑧𝑢𝑙 𝐸𝑞𝑢𝑖𝑛𝑒
Since Year 30
Proudly Standing

Equinox | TR/AWR | $50,000
Quinny | DR/DM | $10,000
✾ Visit our Nursery to view our floofy little future stars!
Dylan Christensen
Hall of Fame

Post by Dylan Christensen »

Lily Wilkins wrote: 3 years ago I am so jealous of anyone who has had repeated success breeding to DMB. I have bred to him quite a few times, and the only decent thing he has thrown for me is Malicious Mischief. And I'm not sure whether I would even call her "decent" because she has been insanely frustrating to run and I expected far more out of her with her sire/dam cross.

I got this productive yearling this season and decided it's time for a break from DMB for my stable: https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1354950 :lol:
At least you’re allowed to breed to him :D I have a nice mare I’ve wanted to send him for a few years and haven’t gotten in
yeah
Xander Zone
Hall of Fame

Post by Xander Zone »

I like the way he is being rationed out actually.
He is the best stud this game has ever seen of any division I believe and if he was open the players with 200 top dr mares (or what ever crazy number like me with ds ) would bred everything to him like I did one year to wog and good luck to anyone of the smaller players that dabble in DR ever winning a race
Dylan Christensen
Hall of Fame

Post by Dylan Christensen »

Xander Zone wrote: 3 years ago I like the way he is being rationed out actually.
He is the best stud this game has ever seen of any division I believe and if he was open the players with 200 top dr mares (or what ever crazy number like me with ds ) would bred everything to him like I did one year to wog and good luck to anyone of the smaller players that dabble in DR ever winning a race
Just an issue of whether or not the smaller players can actually breed to him.
yeah
Mr. Lord Rich
Hall of Fame

Post by Mr. Lord Rich »

Amazingly for only 9K GP he can add 30 more slots as many times as he wants.
9k GP averages out to about 90K sim cash.
For 90K sim cash he could fill 30 slots at 100K a piece turning 90K into 3 mill.
A CAVAL DONATO NON SI GUARDA IN BOCCA
Xander Zone
Hall of Fame

Post by Xander Zone »

No soup for you and no soup for you
Keith Maidlow
Hall of Fame

Post by Keith Maidlow »

I know there are a bunch of opinions re: breeding stallions and allocation of slots when a stallion's book is full, but still my original reason for posting 44 freaks and only 25 claimers!!! Something is working insanely different from any other stallions in the SIM. Awesome!
*Sugar Bottom Stable