Keefer (17) & Allonsy (16) reminder!

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Susie Rydell
Eclipse Champion

Keefer (17) & Allonsy (16) reminder!

Post by Susie Rydell »

Outstanding sires Keefer and Allonsy are "at risk" as the year goes on. Keefer's the bargain of the pair - over 20 stakes winners, two millionaires, great gallops, the last great son of Anointed at stud, just $15,000. Allonsy needs no introduction as he remains one of the leading sires around.

Here's the rest of the roster, including several other olds guys:

Dirt Routers
Boom Town sports one of the best pedigrees you could ask for and was a MG1W. 14-years-old and a very solid sire. He has two new stakes yearlings to his credit from a crop of just fifteen. He's at $7,500.

Just a Moment was wildly mismanaged on the track but acquitted himself well anyway. Appears on the cusp of breaking through as a sire with a couple nice 3yos and several stakes 2yos to his credit. He's down to $6,500.

Metacrisis quietly retired at the end of last year. Brilliant racehorse, fantastic pedigree, bunch of stakes gallopers in his first crop. $20,000.

Quo Vadimus, speaking of phenomenal pedigrees... last son of Amber at stud, he's always been sparingly used, but is a MG1W and has stakes-gallopers yet to hit the track. He's down to $6,000.

Rogers earned over $3 million, has a terrific pedigree, and he's getting stakes gallops from limited numbers. He's at $15,000.

Six Words was in the same mismanagement boat as Just a Moment on track, but clearly had ability and boasts a great pedigree. Nice gallops has a stakes winner and stakes-placed horses to his credit. He's at $6,500.

Turf Milers
Of the Great Ones, MG1W by Frankel, sire of a millionaire and has a 2yo freak in the pipeline. He's at $12,500.

Tin Dog, MG1W, is 15. He's always been a super-solid sire and has a freak about to hit the track. He's at $8,500.
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Re: Keefer (17) & Allonsy (16) reminder!

Post by The Steward »

I've been impressed with Six Words of late, I saw a few nice ones from him in the yearling crop.
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Brandon Schultz
Turf Router

Re: Keefer (17) & Allonsy (16) reminder!

Post by Brandon Schultz »

The Steward wrote: 3 years ago I've been impressed with Six Words of late, I saw a few nice ones from him in the yearling crop.

He was nice to me and didn't even see any of my better mares.
The Brandon Schultz Stable Website
Now Standing
TB Dirt Sprint | Dopamine ($55k)
TB Dirt Route | Ill With Want ($35k) | The Hotshot ($5k)
TB AW Sprint | Julius Caesar ($10k) | Maggot ($10k)
QH Sprint | Lagunitas ($15k)