Anyone interested in Spirit Guide (TR)?

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Lisa Bennert
Turf Router

Anyone interested in Spirit Guide (TR)?

Post by Lisa Bennert »

Before I forget to post this again...
At the end of last year, I retired Spirit Guide , a durable multiple G1 winning turf route stallion. He won the German Derby and was second in the London Derby at 3, won another G1, a G2, as well as two G3s at five, and had another G2 win at the age of six. Overall he won 14 of 33 races, placing in 26 of them, being reliable until his last race, a stakes win at the age of seven.

Now why do I make this post?
He was a very nice, consistent runner, his hypos aren't bad, just a notch below the top stallions of the division, and his pedigree is decent, being by SC winner Wolfgang, out of a G1 placed mare that also threw the very nice City Walk. But Turf Routers have so many super nice stallions that I think at least one of these categories has to be outstanding to attract any decent outside mares. And since I only have like 5 TR mares myself I don't really have a use for him and wanted to ask if maybe one of the bigger barns would be interested in him? If so, please send me a pm- thank you! :)

Lisa
Gary Giacalone
Two Year Old

Re: Anyone interested in Spirit Guide (TR)?

Post by Gary Giacalone »

Hi Lisa I know you posted a month ago about your TR sire. If by chance you still have him please let me know. Stay safe thanks
Lisa Bennert
Turf Router

Re: Anyone interested in Spirit Guide (TR)?

Post by Lisa Bennert »

Gary Giacalone wrote: 3 years ago Hi Lisa I know you posted a month ago about your TR sire. If by chance you still have him please let me know. Stay safe thanks
Hey Gary,
sorry, I forgot about this and didn't update the thread. There was some interest back then but since he's been a special racehorse for me I've decided I'd only lease him out and won't sell him, so for now I've kept him. If you want to breed to him you can send me a horse for the amount of the stud fees and I will return it.
Best wishes,
Lisa