Decisions - As People See Me - Wonderful Saint

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Keith Maidlow
Hall of Fame

Decisions - As People See Me - Wonderful Saint

Post by Keith Maidlow »

So it's time to look at possible retirements of As People See Me and Wonderful Saint.

Both have become millionaires in the toughest division in the SIM, dirt routing.

As People See Me has 10 wins in 20 starts, $1.25 million in earnings, one G1, six G2s and two G3 wins. He is the leading money earning offspring of the champion The People's Horse (out of 778).

Wonderful Saint won the Steward Cup Juvenile, was Yr 56 2 year old champion and has also earned $1.25 million.

Question: Race or retire? What would be the likelihood you would breed to either or both of theses guys at a $25K stud fee?

Opinions appreciated!

Thanks!
*Sugar Bottom Stable
Lee Cara
Grade 2 Winner

Re: Decisions - As People See Me - Wonderful Saint

Post by Lee Cara »

All depends on those first hypo's Keith !! if there not top class both will get lost very quickly imo
Gwayne's World
Eclipse Champion

Re: Decisions - As People See Me - Wonderful Saint

Post by Gwayne's World »

Lee Cara wrote: 3 years ago All depends on those first hypo's Keith !! if there not top class both will get lost very quickly imo
Lee is correct. Keep 'em racing until they show signs that they are no longer competitive. Dirt routing is also a very tough division for studs as well. In hindsight I wish I had kept 'Teddy' running another year.
Poldark | 3 time G1 winner. Including the Midsummer Classic. $42,500.