Mahler~TS

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Re: Mahler~TS

Post by Carole Hanson »

His stakes winner/runners percentage is now up to 22% which ranks him in the top 10 among ALL sires in the game! Pretty impressive for a first crop stud with 68 runners :)
Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Post by Carole Hanson »

Mahler has capped off his spectacular freshman season with a 1-2 in the SC Turf Dash!!!

Congratulations to Gigi and Louise on your fantastic colts! I hope they both continue to compete and win at the highest level for a long time!
Jack Ryder
Turf Router

Post by Jack Ryder »

King with 1-2.
Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Post by Carole Hanson »

Bump! Stats are looking good as ever, slots are closing up but I will open up more if there's significant interest.
Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Post by Carole Hanson »

Since we can now check heart stats, Mahler was rated "timid" which certainly surprises me given his 5yo season
Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Post by Carole Hanson »

Soul Swindler won the Chimborazo last night to emulate his sire’s achievement, and become Mahler’s first ever multi-millionaire in the process!

Congrats Art K on the fantastic win!

ETA: Apologies! I am very sleep deprived and wrote Rafa instead of Art, sorry!
Art K Stables
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Art K Stables »

Carole Hanson wrote: 9 months ago Soul Swindler won the Chimborazo last night to emulate his sire’s achievement, and become Mahler’s first ever multi-millionaire in the process!

Congrats Art K on the fantastic win!

ETA: Apologies! I am very sleep deprived and wrote Rafa instead of Art, sorry!
Thanks yes, and in addition to the article about the race I wanted to add one thing, Swindler also has a timid heart, his little heart just makes him run faster I guess like his daddy! Another thing which I remembered and sent a note out to JS who messaged me about the win, Soul Swindler was a stakes late bloomer until the 2nd half of his 3 yr old season, his first race after his new freak status was to come in 4th for his only out of the money finish, but since he has won 5 of 6 with 3 Grade 1s along the way, so blooming can actually mean something!