As People See Me Retiring to Stud - Yr 58

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Keith Maidlow
Hall of Fame

As People See Me Retiring to Stud - Yr 58

Post by Keith Maidlow »

It's time to see what As People See Me is going to do as a stallion. His final race is not planned yet but he will be retiring at the end of this year (58). Out of 785 foals to date, he is by far the leading money earner for the super champion, The People's Horse. As People See Me has earned almost $1.3 million with 10 of 11 wins being stakes. He won a grade 1, six grade 2s and two grade 3s. He was fifth in the Louisville Derby and Baltimore Crown and earned $350,000 as the fourth place finisher in the Saudi Cup. He will stand for a modest $20,000 fee. Give As People See Me a chance to show what he can do in the breeding shed.

Thanks for looking!
Sugar Bottom Stable Mgt.
*Sugar Bottom Stable
Keith Maidlow
Hall of Fame

Re: As People See Me Retiring to Stud - Yr 58

Post by Keith Maidlow »

Last race coming up Friday. Added a stakes win and $125K two weeks ago. Full field and Winds of Mayhem may prove a tough final race. Then onto the breeding shed.
*Sugar Bottom Stable
Keith Maidlow
Hall of Fame

Re: As People See Me Retiring to Stud - Yr 58

Post by Keith Maidlow »

It’s official, he’s retired. Finished second by 3/4 of a length to Winds of Mayhem but still collected a check for $110,000 bringing his lifetime total to $1,528,000. Checkout this well bred stallion.
*Sugar Bottom Stable