Lets talk babies

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Ren Marston
Grade 3 Winner

Lets talk babies

Post by Ren Marston »

there may (?) be a thread about this already, but I couldn't find one at a glance and I didn't feel like digging so
here i am
lets talk babies! Now that the season is mostly at a close, with the Y58 SC races all finished, and the next big day being festivus, lets talk about them babies! Your hopes, your dreams, your most exciting breedings, your most expensive breedings, your coolest bloodline crosses, etc etc etc.

For me, I am excited for a lot of my foals as I have gotten my hands on quite a few cool leases (i think lol) but this filly is my biggest hope atm. https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1416818
While she remains unnamed for the time being, I am really excited to see how she does on the track with her double Maryland Million bloodline!
Faking it till I make it, and then faking it some more.

Studs
Astro - DR - $15,000
4X STEWARD APPROVED, PROVEN STAKES PRODUCER
Finch Hatton - TR - $30,000
PROVEN FREAK PRODUCING A+ HYPOING STUD
Erin Sanderson
Hall of Fame

Re: Lets talk babies

Post by Erin Sanderson »

I really, really, really can't wait to see how War Like Me's babies turn out. His hypos are almost on DMB level. And I have been dreaming of this foal in particular since both parents were two years old.
First Faith Thoroughbreds

Home of stallions War Like Me, Can't Take the Sky, Browncoat, Forte, Prodigal Son, and more!
Lily Wilkins
Eclipse Champion

Post by Lily Wilkins »

I'm dying of excitement over my Stewardbred baby... https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1386063 Allonsy x Ring Leader
And then a couple "Me-Bred" highlights are:
https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1380647 - Allonsy x Etude
https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1380421 - Napoleon x In The Night Sky
𝐴𝑧𝑢𝑙 𝐸𝑞𝑢𝑖𝑛𝑒
Since Year 30
Proudly Standing

Equinox | TR/AWR | $50,000
Quinny | DR/DM | $10,000
✾ Visit our Nursery to view our floofy little future stars!
Rochelle Bos
Hall of Fame

Post by Rochelle Bos »

My “foal hope” barn has 29 in it 😅 I did a lot of swaps this year.

I had to pick one, I think I’m most excited for Groupie (name is still pending, done know if I LOVE it 🤪)
KINGSWOOD
Pensioner Program
• Pension your 2yo or older horse
• Ship your horse to any Kingswood Location
• Sell your horse to Rochelle Bos for $0

Comparison is the thief of joy - Theodore Roosevelt
Ren Marston
Grade 3 Winner

Post by Ren Marston »

I forgot to mention this little unnamed Lady!
She is a daughter of Filly & Mare turf SC Runner Up 'Merry And Bright' and is sired by For Ev Er!

Studs
Astro - DR - $15,000
Craig Mcgee
Listed Stakes Winner

Post by Craig Mcgee »

I am crazy about a lot of my babies with all the Jeaux's coming out lol. But on the TB side this is my most promising one https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1388192
By Arcadian out of Storm Shiver ( a young Blue Hen mare an A nick with a stakes winning female family ) by Storm.
One the better breedings I have managed with TBs lol.
Just went through the mammas on the dame side and all but Storm Shiver have been stakes winners. Here's hoping I caught lightning in a bottle.
I need supervision 24/7. :roll:
Brian Leavitt
Eclipse Champion

Post by Brian Leavitt »

I have quite a few interesting ones I have hopes for.

Some of my faves:

The twins Anguirus and Oreo, who are, of course, siblings to horses like That Voodoo Youdo, Bregman, and Marie Laveau

Kijani, the very first foal out of my great turf miler Kitten! I've been looking forward to this particular breeding for multiple sim years

Whiskers 'n' Wishes, a Cat Named Boots daughter named after our very own Steward's cat sanctuary!

Olympus Mons, one of multiple 2x3 inbreedings I made this season, with this one being 2x3 to my super nice turf router mare Lonely Stars

Noivern, a horse I bred to be multi surface and multi distance.

Scrabble, out of Slickrock and Storm Flag

Also just a bunch more potentially nice TRs from both the Lonely Stars line and the Nyan Cat line

I'm also hoping that there'll be some surprises in this crop.

Festivus will sure be interesting!
I have a stable full of cats
Sten Rino Haakonsen
Eclipse Champion

Post by Sten Rino Haakonsen »

I really should say all my horses are going to suck and none will gallopp well but hey that is not me so I will mention one if only to sneak in some more advertisement for my boy Tithanos
I love how this foal is looking so it will probably be a claimer or even diff career lol

https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1417036

A straight a hypo here which I dont get very often so my hopes have gotten way too high lol
Paul Sellers
Eclipse Champion

Post by Paul Sellers »

*Looks over 1,442 foals trying to pick a favorite*

When should I stop breeding this year?
"I am still under the impression that there is nothing alive quite so beautiful as a thoroughbred horse."

-- John Galsworthy
Nena Olson
Hall of Fame

Post by Nena Olson »

I have many babies that I am excited about lol I don't think I can pick just one!
✧.* SIM Artist ੈ✩‧₊˚
J.P Dogood
Derby Contender

Post by J.P Dogood »

Ive still yet to breed a freak so I would really REALLY like my real life cross to work out...

https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1404531
Gwayne's World
Eclipse Champion

Post by Gwayne's World »

May the 'Slide' be with y'all (and me)
Ren Marston
Grade 3 Winner

Post by Ren Marston »

Paul Sellers wrote: 2 years ago *Looks over 1,442 foals trying to pick a favorite*

When should I stop breeding this year?
Never paul, never

Studs
Astro - DR - $15,000
Nick Gilmore
Hall of Fame

Post by Nick Gilmore »

Posting these brags make me very nervous that I’ll jinx them. But, this is a chaser baby and she’ll have extra time to overcome a jinx, :) so here goes!
Survivor Starlight is the product of an awesome stallion to a brilliant mare lease. Chasers have given me a lot of joy lately (thanks Rochelle!) and by leasing this mare out, Lucas has given me one to look forward to. Thanks much Lucas.
Gwayne's World
Eclipse Champion

Post by Gwayne's World »

He is the product of an old successful female line. His mother died after birthing him. Her offspring are, being diplomatic, uninspiring to date. She always had the potential to throw a big one. Hoping her last at bat results in a home run? Randomly chose to preview him from several I have hopes for.

https://www.simhorseracing.com/horsedet ... ID=1392565