Blue Bayou - DIRT MILER stud?

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Danny Derby
Hall of Fame

Blue Bayou - DIRT MILER stud?

Post by Danny Derby »

Apparently you can teach an old dog new tricks. He's 13 years old and I never even thought of testing it before, but someone brought to my attention this evening that Blue Bayou actually hypos quite well with pure Dirt Miler mares. I feel pretty foolish that I never knew this before. If you're looking for something different to do with your dirt milers, this could be it.

I will give you a letter grade (A+ down to C). Here is my analysis of a mating between 'Blue Bayou' and 'The Dark Princess'.
On flat: A
Steeplechaser: C""

I will give you a letter grade (A+ down to C). Here is my analysis of a mating between 'Blue Bayou' and 'Just One Girl'.
On flat: A-
Steeplechaser: C"

I will give you a letter grade (A+ down to C). Here is my analysis of a mating between 'Blue Bayou' and 'Darkasher'.
On flat: A- Steeplechaser: C
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Re: Blue Bayou - DIRT MILER stud?

Post by The Steward »

This is actually true, and not Danny pulling your leg.
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Danny Derby
Hall of Fame

Post by Danny Derby »

If anyone wants to send Blue Bayou any PURE dirt miler mares (not DR/DM hybrids), I'll refund you $35K of his stud fee so you're only paying $30K for the breeding through the time breeding ends tomorrow.
Danny Derby
Hall of Fame

Post by Danny Derby »

Reminder that Blue Bayou is a dirt miler stud. Stud fee offer no longer applies since it's already been lowered for this year, but he's seens hundreds of dirt routers and very few dirt milers over his career, and this is probably your first and only chance to get one from him before he pensions this year.
Durzo Blint
Turf Router

Post by Durzo Blint »

He will be seeing Darkasher when I get more than $104K in the bank, so I can breed and insure - pretty excited for the future colt