Le Vent Se Leve: LAST CALL

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Lucas Davenport
Eclipse Champion

Le Vent Se Leve: LAST CALL

Post by Lucas Davenport »

Sometime in the next couple of hours I will renew the already pensioned Le Vent Se Leve for 72 hours. He is useful for so many categories just be careful you don't miss this last chance to use him with something you will think about later and regret you didn't. Unfortunately this pensioning occurs at the busiest time of year for us, so some opportunities will invariably slip thru the cracks.

As an aside, IMO it would be a good idea if horses did not get pensioned at all in the "prequel" week. We are all so busy doing dozens of different things, especially with first time starters, that it just seems wrong to me to pile one more thing into that time frame. Almost every time I read about players cutting back, reducing number of runners, etc. the word time is invariably involved. The key to keeping this game going will be letting it be less time consuming, and let players develop a more even, consistent "time spent level." Best to all, Lucas.
The Hub Group of Farms: where saving your boarding and shipping dollars is always a priority, especially when you don't know where the next race will take your horse.
Lucas Davenport
Eclipse Champion

Re: Le Vent Se Leve: LAST CALL

LESS THAN 24 HOURS AND ONLY 9 SLOTS LEFT.
The Hub Group of Farms: where saving your boarding and shipping dollars is always a priority, especially when you don't know where the next race will take your horse.
Lucas Davenport
Eclipse Champion

Pensions in about 4 hours. I have bred all my Lalor sired brilliant mares to him at least once. I opened an additional bank of slots a couple hours ago.
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

Missed him by 3 hours. Worst.
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Danny Derby
Hall of Fame

Post by Danny Derby »

A sad sad day indeed.

I'm compelled to also point out that Le Vent's top son Longbird is still going to be available for years to come and is also amazingly versatile. To date he's got freaks in Turf Routing, All Weather Routing and Steeplechasing!