Keep Hempstead in mind for your turf milers

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Tammy Stawicki
Hall of Fame

Keep Hempstead in mind for your turf milers

Post by Tammy Stawicki »

The crazy that was teaching in a global pandemic caused me to really drop the ball on promoting Hempstead last sim year. But following the end of the semester of doom and some very promising gallop results from his yearling crop I'm back...

For those that aren't familiar with Hempstead here's some information about his awesomeness and why you should breed to him.

Production Record
Hempstead's first foals will be hitting the track this year. The gallop results of his first to crop give me reason to believe he'll pass on some of his ability to his offspring. Two of Hempstead's yearlings have galloped freak this year and he has sired multiple stakes gallopers in both of his first two crops.

Race Record
Hemptead began his career with undefeated 2 & 3 year old seasons and finished having never finished worse than second despite running in the top races out there with a record of 16:12-4-0. He won the Steward's Cup both his 2 and 3 year old years and 9 other Graded stakes including the Grade 1 English 2000 Guineas, Irish 2000 Guineas, Palace of the Saints Stakes, Prix Benjamin Franklin (which he won 2x), and the Dubai Millenium mile. He also finished 2nd in the Grade 1 Pegasus, Saudi and Toronto Turf Miles as well as the Steward's Cup Mile his 4yo year.

Pedigree
Hempstead's sire is earner of $4.7 million All of Us Dreamers. He is the sire of 34 stakes winners and 4 millionaires. Hempstead's dam is Build a Wall (named in February 2015 from a line in the One Republic song I Lived). She was a stakes winner who earned $200,000. She produced 2 other stakes winners in addition to Hempstead including Cadaga who earned $500,000. Her dam (Hempstead's 2nd dam) was Tequesta she was also a stakes winner who produced stakes winning earner of $600,000 Vizcaynos.

Promotions
As with all my stallions I will be offering a full refund for all graded stakes winners/producers and a 50% refund for listed stakes winners/producers. You are limited to 5 discounts/year. To get a discount just lease me a horse for the amount you are due telling me why you are leasing me said horse.

Ireland Bred
Hempstead will start his stallion career in Ireland (one of only 3 turf mile stallions standing there). That will make his foals eligible for the Irelandbred stakes for 3 year olds and up each year. Members of his first crop can also run in the special Irish-bred 2yo stakes races I sponsored for latter this year. See more information on those races here.

If anyone has any questions on Hempstead or the promotions please don't hesitate to let me know.
Last edited by Tammy Stawicki 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Turf Miler studs
Hempstead
Nonego
Omnsicience

Paint Sprinter studs
Jersey
Lecythus*

Paint Mid studs
Corona Wagon Train*
Jacinth
Komati*
Livewires Turnpike*

Discounts for stakes winners/producers
* = multidistance potential
Stormy Peak
Hall of Fame

Re: Keep Hempstead in mind for your turf milers

Post by Stormy Peak »

This is the above mentioned yearling freak ( progressive type too! )

Daydream Believer

What I'm impressed with, is he sired a freak from a formidable type mare 1!! :D

I'm so looking forward to racing this one. I haven't had a really nice turf miler since Dark Shadows retired.
I plan on sending a few more mares to him before the year's done.

---------
Stormy
SIRES: Turf Routers - Each multiple G1 winners

Tuck Everlasting
Fee $30,500

Wolfman Jack
Fee $18,000
Tammy Stawicki
Hall of Fame

Post by Tammy Stawicki »

Of the current 50 fastest yearling 4 furlong turf workers Hemspstead is the sire of 5, 2nd only to Fearless Spirit. This includes the 2nd fastest worker.
Turf Miler studs
Hempstead
Nonego
Omnsicience

Paint Sprinter studs
Jersey
Lecythus*

Paint Mid studs
Corona Wagon Train*
Jacinth
Komati*
Livewires Turnpike*

Stormy Peak
Hall of Fame

Post by Stormy Peak »

Tonight, I put the perfect equipment on Daydream Believer (who I mentioned and linked in an above post).

In the workout rankings...he got the #10 spot for yearling, top horses, male, at 4 Furlongs Turf. Time: 0:46:28

I'm very happy about it. : )

He's a Freak Progressive (out of a Formidable type mare!)
So hopefully, his times will improve, and also reflect what he'll be capable of, once he hits the track.

Stormy

Tuck Everlasting
Fee $30,500

Wolfman Jack
Fee $18,000
Tammy Stawicki
Hall of Fame

Post by Tammy Stawicki »

Stormy Peak wrote: 2 years ago Tonight, I put the perfect equipment on Daydream Believer (who I mentioned and linked in an above post).

In the workout rankings...he got the #10 spot for yearling, top horses, male, at 4 Furlongs Turf. Time: 0:46:28

I'm very happy about it. : )

He's a Freak Progressive (out of a Formidable type mare!)
So hopefully, his times will improve, and also reflect what he'll be capable of, once he hits the track.

Stormy
Glad to hear he's picked up the pace some. I too hope he continues to do so.
Turf Miler studs
Hempstead
Nonego
Omnsicience

Paint Sprinter studs
Jersey
Lecythus*

Paint Mid studs
Corona Wagon Train*
Jacinth
Komati*
Livewires Turnpike*

Tammy Stawicki
Hall of Fame

Post by Tammy Stawicki »

I've been an absentee stud manager these last few weeks, but just checked out Hempstead's first crop stats and of 14 racers he's had 11 winners!!!! For a 78.6% winners percent.
Turf Miler studs
Hempstead
Nonego
Omnsicience

Paint Sprinter studs
Jersey
Lecythus*

Paint Mid studs
Corona Wagon Train*
Jacinth
Komati*
Livewires Turnpike*

Tammy Stawicki
Hall of Fame

Post by Tammy Stawicki »

With the year winding down figured it would be a good time to remind you all that Hempstead is available for your turf mile ladies. He's gotten 5 stakes winners from his 2 crops of racing age. His leadining earner to date is Luxembourg City a grade 2 winner with 2 grade 1 placings. His 2yo Daydream Believer also appears to have a bright future having broken his maiden in a stakes race followed by a Grade 1 placing.

As a reminder as with all my stallions I am offering a full refund for all graded stakes winners/producers and a 50% refund for listed stakes winners/producers. To get a discount just lease me a horse for the amount you are due telling me why you are leasing me said horse. I've upped the limit on discounts to 5/person/year.
Turf Miler studs
Hempstead
Nonego
Omnsicience

Paint Sprinter studs
Jersey
Lecythus*

Paint Mid studs
Corona Wagon Train*
Jacinth
Komati*
Livewires Turnpike*

Tammy Stawicki
Hall of Fame

Post by Tammy Stawicki »

Plug to remind everyone as the year is winding down to keep Hempstead in mind for your turf milers. And a shoutout to Hempstead's 2yo Daydream Believer who finished 3rd in the Steward's Cup yesterday as the highest finishing horse not sired by Fearless Spirit.

Remember I offer a full stud fee refund for any graded stakes winning/producing mares and a 50% refund for listed stakes winners/producers.
Turf Miler studs
Hempstead
Nonego
Omnsicience

Paint Sprinter studs
Jersey
Lecythus*

Paint Mid studs
Corona Wagon Train*
Jacinth
Komati*
Livewires Turnpike*

Tammy Stawicki
Hall of Fame

Post by Tammy Stawicki »

Quick update. Hempstead's son Daydream Believer won the French 2,000 Guineas, his second Grade 1 win.

Hempstead also has the current fastest 4 furlong turf working yearling in My Cat Cleo with a 45.93 work.

He's still standing for $35,000 and I'm still offering full stud fee refunds for graded stakes winners/producers and 50% refunds for listed stakes winners/producers.
Last edited by Tammy Stawicki 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Turf Miler studs
Hempstead
Nonego
Omnsicience

Paint Sprinter studs
Jersey
Lecythus*

Paint Mid studs
Corona Wagon Train*
Jacinth
Komati*
Livewires Turnpike*

Stormy Peak
Hall of Fame

Post by Stormy Peak »

I have been having a lot of fun with Daydream Believer. He's 3 years old now, and his next race will be on Wk6 D6 in the
Grade 1 "English Two Thousand Guineas" for 3 year olds - the purse is $400,000

Then I have a decision to make...which I will do, based upon how he does Week 6.
He needs a rest, so maybe I might skip the G1 in Ireland for 3 year olds, "The Irish Two Thousand Guineas" $400,000 purse

And...

Instead pit him against older horses for the 1st time in the G1 Toronto Mile.
Week 10 Day 1 for 3 year olds and up - $1,000,000

I've been nothing but please with my Hempstead colt : )
I'll be sending more mares to Hempstead !!!

Stormy

Tuck Everlasting
Fee $30,500

Wolfman Jack
Fee $18,000
Fanta Arcadia
Eclipse Champion

Post by Fanta Arcadia »

I LOVE that he gave me a freak from a well bred mare who couldn't produce a winner to save her life, here is the yearling's catalog page to emphasis my frustrations at her dam who was a formid at best haha. So needless to say I'm sending him a lot this year and next 😁
Superbia --> SC Winning Stud from the My Heart of Hearts dynasty --> 40,000 fee
Quetzalcoatl --> G1 winner, Son of SC winner Luxuria, 20,000 fee
Filled With Pride --> G1 winner, Son of SC winner Superbia, 20,000 fee
Abby Brooks
Grade 3 Winner

Post by Abby Brooks »

Fanta Arcadia wrote: 2 years ago I LOVE that he gave me a freak from a well bred mare who couldn't produce a winner to save her life, here is the yearling's catalog page to emphasis my frustrations at her dam who was a formid at best haha. So needless to say I'm sending him a lot this year and next 😁
This headshot and the story!

Testing The Waters|Multi G1 AWM/AWR winner|40k
Dont make pee jokes, or you'll be barked at in the super secret sim discord where grown adults whine about one another
Stormy Peak
Hall of Fame

Post by Stormy Peak »

This morning in Europe....
Daydream Believer my 3 year old freak by Hempstead, won his second G! race in a row for this year. This makes it the 3rd G1 win in his career.

I'm not going to race him Week 8, as he's had a steady, every other week campaign of racing since Week 12 of last season.
Next race will be Week 10, Day 1, in the million dollar purse race, The Toronto Mile, where he will go against older horses for the first time in his career.

Stormy

Tuck Everlasting
Fee $30,500

Wolfman Jack
Fee $18,000