Reintroducing Speak With Fists (TR) - fee reduced $25K

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Ma Springs
Grade 1 Winner

Reintroducing Speak With Fists (TR) - fee reduced $25K

Post by Ma Springs »

I’ve been given the opportunity to stand bad boy Speak With Fists throughout the year. This guy probably needs no introduction, but he will get one anyway! (: On the track he was one of the top short routers with over $5M in earnings, and in his second career he is Steward approved (x8) and has sired several millionaires.

This year he turned 13 and is standing for an all time low fee of $25,000, so get him while you can and send him some love! Thank you!

SPEAK WITH FISTS

by Kingsman (out of supermare Restored Royalty with total progeny earnings over $15M)
out of Foreshock (a Two Toned Steward bred and owned mare hailing from that amazing Stormy Peak Foremost line)
Turf Router stud
Rated Sound

ON THE TRACK 20: 12-5-1 - $5,054,500

During his career he won 8 G1 races including the Louisville Bunbury, Desert Duty Free and Chicago Million. He was a speedy type doing absolute best at 1 1/4 and shorter races.

OFFSPRING

Three millionaires to date including Steward's Cup Winner and Edge featured Moulay El Hassan.

This year you can keep an eye out on the track for freaky Two Socks , Speak In Russian and Moulay El Hassan full brother The Heir Apparent.

CROSSES

The Steward has bred to Speak With Fists 8 times using mares by Band of Horses, Reddington, Stalingrad, Take Me Black and Take Me Up, so there are some clues. He also has stakes winners with mares out of Andre, Ianto, Kingdom of Rust, Moon Shattering, Moonscape and Shetan.

STUD FEE

$25,000 (“a bargain”)
Nashville Stud
Elite Power | DS/DM/AWS/AWM/AWR | $40,000
Levels | TM | $12,000 with incentives
Kacchan | TM | $3,500
Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Re: Reintroducing Speak With Fists (TR) - fee reduced $25K

Post by Carole Hanson »

Just wanted to say this is a great stud ad! Not too overloaded with information but you got all the important details in.

Good luck with him this season, I hope he gives you some nice stuff too!
Ma Springs
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Ma Springs »

Carole Hanson wrote: 2 years ago Just wanted to say this is a great stud ad! Not too overloaded with information but you got all the important details in.

Good luck with him this season, I hope he gives you some nice stuff too!
Nice, thank you! Really makes me happy to read! :)
Nashville Stud
Kacchan | TM | $3,500
Stormy Peak
Hall of Fame

Post by Stormy Peak »

I've used him in the past and have been happy with the foals and I'll send a few more mares to him again before the year's done.

Also, to expand a bit on his dam, Foreshock. Foremost had a number of great daughters. some of which foaled great daughters of their own - leading to a vast number of successful branches in this line of wonderful broodmares.

The most successful branch, is the Foremost-->Forgave-->Forethought branch.
Forethought produced Foreshock, the dam of Speak With Fists. Forethought also produced Fortitude.

Foreshock's 1/2 sister, Fortitude, is the dam of:
Roughian (freak/blue hen)
Malcontent (freak)
Mal (stakes)
Get Off My Cloud (stakes)
Outlawed (stakes)
Fire On High (stakes)

I think that Foreshock is on her way to being another really strong influence in future offspring, following in the tracks of her dam, Forethought and grand-dam Forgave. She produced 4 millionaires...with Speak With Fist being her highest earner with over $5 Million in purse money.

I won't be shocked (pardon the pun) to see Speak With Fist getting another millionaire or two offspring and ditto with his grand-babies. He's sired 3 millionaires as you mentioned - with Moulay El Hassan being his highest earner, having retired with over $5.5 Million under his belt. Moulay El Hassan also seems to be off to a nice start in his stud career.
I also wouldn't be surprised that Speak With Fists will end up being a wonderful broodmare sire, hopefully his daughters will take after his dam side of things and continue on with that tradition of great broodmares.

I hope he does well for you Ma Springs. He's been in my alerts since he was a yearling. It doesn't seem that long ago that he was racing...and it doesn't seem like he should be in his 13th year already :P

Stormy
Last edited by Stormy Peak 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
SIRES: Turf Routers - Each multiple G1 winners

Tuck Everlasting
Fee $30,500

Wolfman Jack
Fee $18,000
Ma Springs
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Ma Springs »

Stormy Peak wrote: 2 years ago I've used him in the past and have been happy with the foal and I'll send a few more mares to him again before the year's done.

Also, to expand a bit on his dam, Foreshock.
Thank you, Stormy! 😊 Love the storytelling! 🙏
Nashville Stud
Kacchan | TM | $3,500
Ma Springs
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Ma Springs »

Congrats to Nick and Two Socks! It's their third G1 win. 👏
Nashville Stud
Kacchan | TM | $3,500
Ryan Whitehead
Grade 3 Winner

Post by Ryan Whitehead »

Excellent writeup you could probably make a little side hustle putting together ads like this one. :) Much better than his original forum posting when he retired. lol

Nice bloodlines and Steward approved 8x so the potential is there to make wonderful babies. Good luck. :)
Improvisational 80K
Fade to Black 50K
Moneyed 40K
Moose Knuckle 28K
Forefront 15K
Nick Gilmore
Hall of Fame

Post by Nick Gilmore »

Ma Springs wrote: 2 years ago Congrats to Nick and Two Socks! It's their third G1 win. 👏
Thanks Ma! I was pretty thrilled with his last second cavalry charge. I didn’t think he was going to get there and it was the kind of race to get your blood pumping fast! Seems like I’m doing well with Speak With Fists babies, I need to find a couple of mares for him this year. Best of luck with him Ma!
Bradley Davis
Eclipse Champion

Post by Bradley Davis »

Ma Springs wrote: 2 years ago Congrats to Nick and Two Socks! It's their third G1 win. 👏
This is the sort of win that always impresses me. A 3 year old going 10 furlongs in Week 4, and he beats out older horses, including a Steward's Cup winner. Well done Nick!
Ma Springs
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Ma Springs »

Ryan Whitehead wrote: 2 years ago Excellent writeup you could probably make a little side hustle putting together ads like this one. :) Much better than his original forum posting when he retired. lol

Nice bloodlines and Steward approved 8x so the potential is there to make wonderful babies. Good luck. :)
Haha, thank you so much Ryan! I tried my best to do him justice, and your original post was part of the background research material for this remake. 😊

Yes, definitely a few nice ones yet to be born!
Nashville Stud
Kacchan | TM | $3,500
Ma Springs
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Ma Springs »

Nick Gilmore wrote: 2 years ago
Thanks Ma! I was pretty thrilled with his last second cavalry charge. I didn’t think he was going to get there and it was the kind of race to get your blood pumping fast! Seems like I’m doing well with Speak With Fists babies, I need to find a couple of mares for him this year. Best of luck with him Ma!
Yes, pretty impressive, he knew where he was going! Good boy!

Thank you! :)
Nashville Stud
Kacchan | TM | $3,500
Nick Gilmore
Hall of Fame

Post by Nick Gilmore »

Bradley Davis wrote: 2 years ago
This is the sort of win that always impresses me. A 3 year old going 10 furlongs in Week 4, and he beats out older horses, including a Steward's Cup winner. Well done Nick!
Thanks Bradley! No one was more surprised than me and I was so very close to scratching him. Lol
Ma Springs
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Ma Springs »

One more G1 win! This time The Heir Apparent did it. Very nice! Congrats Louise! 😊
Nashville Stud
Kacchan | TM | $3,500
Ma Springs
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Ma Springs »

Bump. Book a mare to Speak With Fists!

I hope I’m not jinxing but The Heir Apparent is on a streak. 😀
Nashville Stud
Kacchan | TM | $3,500
Ma Springs
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Ma Springs »

Just have to update as Speak With Fists' 3 year old daughter Figurine won her 2nd Grade 1 in Asia, running a SF of 93 in the Japanese Oaks. That makes her a Graded Stakes winner at 2 and 3.

Congrats to Mel and Figurine and hope for many more!!! 🤩
Nashville Stud
Kacchan | TM | $3,500