Between the Stars

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Rebecca Rose Hepburn
Hall of Fame

Between the Stars

Post by Rebecca Rose Hepburn »

In honor of Backstreet Boy working the 3rd fastest workout for 4f ever I've lowered Between the Stars' fee to 3.5k for the rest of his career. (it's the lowest it can go). I imagine the Sim will try to pension him tomorrow but when it does I'll save him for the 72 hours
A horse is the projection of peoples' dreams about themselves - strong, powerful, beautiful - and it has the capability of giving us escape from our mundane existence.- Pam Brown
Rebecca Rose Hepburn
Hall of Fame

Re: Between the Stars

Post by Rebecca Rose Hepburn »

This boy is getting pensioned in 72 hours. If you want to take a crack at him nows our chance!
A horse is the projection of peoples' dreams about themselves - strong, powerful, beautiful - and it has the capability of giving us escape from our mundane existence.- Pam Brown
Anthony Zappulla
Hall of Fame

Re: Between the Stars

Post by Anthony Zappulla »

Got mine!!
Out of the Gate Early its Let's Go to the Mall and Do Some Shopping, followed by Baby Crying, then we have Are we there Yet!! :roll: