Only Me (turf router) extended for three more days

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Lucas Davenport
Eclipse Champion

Only Me (turf router) extended for three more days

Post by Lucas Davenport »

Having lost Lalor last week, the hits just keep on coming! Only Me works well with quite a variety of bloodlines.
The Hub Group of Farms: where saving your boarding and shipping dollars is always a priority, especially when you don't know where the next race will take your horse.
Kelly Haggerty
Eclipse Champion

Re: Only Me (turf router) extended for three more days

Post by Kelly Haggerty »

Glad I got to him and got a nice set of twins.
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

Got him!
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Brian Leavitt
Eclipse Champion

Post by Brian Leavitt »

I got one of my Nyan Cat mares to him a week or two ago, I have really high hopes for the foal: King Ghidorah
I have a stable full of cats
Anthony Zappulla
Hall of Fame

Post by Anthony Zappulla »

I have only one turf miler to breed to him and it's hypo was a B :(
Others have A- so I couldn't do it
Since I'm on the topic Fearless Spirt is A and he booked full :(

2 sad faces in one text.... Damn
Out of the Gate Early its Let's Go to the Mall and Do Some Shopping, followed by Baby Crying, then we have Are we there Yet!! :roll:
Andrew Chillin
Hall of Fame

Post by Andrew Chillin »

Anthony Zappulla wrote: 2 years ago I have only one turf miler to breed to him and it's hypo was a B :(
Others have A- so I couldn't do it
Since I'm on the topic Fearless Spirt is A and he booked full :(

2 sad faces in one text.... Damn
We're all glad you didn't since Only me is turf route, not mile
;p
Anthony Zappulla
Hall of Fame

I thought u can mix mile to route and mile to sprint? I have no TR mare at the moment
Out of the Gate Early its Let's Go to the Mall and Do Some Shopping, followed by Baby Crying, then we have Are we there Yet!! :roll:
Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Post by Carole Hanson »

Anthony Zappulla wrote: 2 years ago I thought u can mix mile to route and mile to sprint? I have no TR mare at the moment
It's not advisable for most horses. It's only really ok to do if the horse already has some of that ability (e.g. a TR with some TM ability) or the pedigree suggests it could work out (for example, a Pinatubo TR mare could probably be bred to a stud like Fearless Spirit and you might get a nice dual distance runner because Pinatubo also breeds TM and TS horses). Otherwise, it's best to stick with like to like, especially when you are new to breeding.
Anthony Zappulla
Hall of Fame

I see thanks!!
One quick question. I got a B hypo to only me, using a star mare. If someone used a turf mile blue Hen is it possible to get a A hypo? Even tho only me doesn't have the pedigree
Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Post by Carole Hanson »

Anthony Zappulla wrote: 2 years ago I see thanks!!
One quick question. I got a B hypo to only me, using a star mare. If someone used a turf mile blue Hen is it possible to get a A hypo? Even tho only me doesn't have the pedigree
Most likely no, it’s not possible. I have some TR blue hens that are A to every TR stallion and they get B+ at best to TM, and that’s with ones as good as Fearless Spirit.
Anthony Zappulla
Hall of Fame

Thanks much, very nice tips!!