Standoffish (DS)

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Autumn Blackmill
Turf Router

Standoffish (DS)

Post by Autumn Blackmill »

Standoffish
Return to Sender - Losing Sight (Walk Off Grandslam)
20: 10-4-1
Sound
Stud Fee: 5,000 (TX)

Now with a handsome headshot:

Standoffish was a multiple graded stakes winner at 2, 3, and 4 years old. He was a late bloomer, so I expect his offspring to improve with time. He won half his races and hit the board a total of 75% of his starts. He might not have been the freakiest freak but he was a reliable performer.

Very few runners, but he does have a stakes placed first crop filly who I expect will improve.

I feel like he hypos well enough, maybe not the best of the best, but he does have three (3) flat A hypos, and another 20ish A- hypos with some of the nicer DS mares I could find. I sent him a ton of formidable mares for his first season with me, so his stats aren't as great as they could be I imagine. But they are still Okish!

Freshly moved to TX to take advantage of the TX-bred stakes.
Autumn Blackmill
Turf Router

Re: Standoffish (DS)

He now has a stakes galloping filly! I figured some would improve with age.
Solarpunk DS - $40,000, NY

"Who will now henceforth and always be known as Autumn Blackmail!" ~ The Steward
Autumn Blackmill
Turf Router

Re: Standoffish (DS)

Now lowered to 3,500 for the last week or so of the year.
Solarpunk DS - $40,000, NY

"Who will now henceforth and always be known as Autumn Blackmail!" ~ The Steward