First Faith Stallions Update - Year 61

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Erin Sanderson
Hall of Fame

Re: First Faith Stallions Update - Year 61

Post by Erin Sanderson »

Since I'm currently really hands off, all breeding slots for all of my stallions that will be open before week 16 are open. They will all still have some available that I am holding until the end of the year.
First Faith Thoroughbreds

Home of stallions War Like Me, Can't Take the Sky, Browncoat, Forte, Prodigal Son, and more!
Erin Sanderson
Hall of Fame

Re: First Faith Stallions Update - Year 61

Post by Erin Sanderson »

Final Year 61 updates for these guys:

War Like Me had a great year, with now four foals in his first two crops over $500k in earnings, capped off by Atlas Falls winning the G1 Los Campeones Classic. He has a total of 8 stakes winners in his first crop and an impressive 7 in his second crop (two year olds), including Juvenile Fillies runner up Elliebelle (there were an incredible FIVE Juvenile Fillies entrants sired by him).

Can't Take the Sky got his first freaks in his second crop, and has three winners from a very small handful of runners in his first, including the stakes placed Steward-bred Whitefall. I've done a poor job supporting him for his first couple of seasons at stud, but will hopefully do a better job moving forward. My yearling Payin' Hard looks extremely fancy, working in 56.93 as a late blooming freak.

Wayward Son is still very much in the evaluative stage, but I've sent him a handful of nice mares again this season to see what he does. He definitely has the pedigree to be something very nice, but time will tell.

Uncompahgre is in the same boat, and I've done an even worse job supporting him through his first couple crops. His pedigree is peerless, and I have a couple of late blooming type yearlings and two year olds that could be a bit fancy. Certainly worth a gamble at $15k, as you won't find many millionaires better bred at that price point (and whose half brothers are young, all star sires).

ALL of the above are Steward approved!
First Faith Thoroughbreds

Home of stallions War Like Me, Can't Take the Sky, Browncoat, Forte, Prodigal Son, and more!