Going Unbeaten

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Dusty Klatt
Classic Contender

Going Unbeaten

Post by Dusty Klatt »

I don't usually post but I want to about how much I love Going Unbeaten. 5th generation stakes winning homebred filly throws a stakes in first foal.

Made me wonder - how many owners have filly/mare where they have owned the 5 generations of mothers and each has been a stakes winner.

And curious if any go beyond 5 generations
Rochelle Bos
Hall of Fame

Re: Going Unbeaten

Post by Rochelle Bos »

Never miiiind! I apparently didn’t read the whole thing.

Haven’t been playing long enough for five generations of my own stakes winning damlines <3
KINGSWOOD
Pensioner Program
• Pension your 2yo or older horse
• Ship your horse to any Kingswood Location
• Sell your horse to Rochelle Bos for $0

Comparison is the thief of joy - Theodore Roosevelt
Erin Sanderson
Hall of Fame

Post by Erin Sanderson »

Congratulations on such a cool family, Dusty!

They're not quite to the 5th generation of stakes winners just yet, but I have bred 6 generations of this family and gotten a couple of SC winners, a Louisville Oaks winner, and another millionaire or two. This filly is what appears to be a super freak and is generation #5 since the stakes winners started. Her "aunt" (actually a half sister to her second dam) just won the SC Distaff and dam is the Oaks winner.

And, while not solely female family, Can't Take the Sky is a 5th generation stakes winner for me. He and his sire won the SC Classic (among lots of other things), and his sire's dam, granddam and great granddam were all G1 winners for me. That first mare was bred on paper by the wonderful Michelle Calderoni, but she was a gift and I was allowed to select the cross. Got the foundation for my entire stable right then and there, and for that I'll always be greatful.
First Faith Thoroughbreds

Home of stallions War Like Me, Can't Take the Sky, Browncoat, Forte, Prodigal Son, and more!
Michael Looker
Classic Contender

Post by Michael Looker »

The closest I come are a pair of four-gen streaks with Appy sprinters.

I have Wings of Patricia, who is a hombred stakeswinner from a homebred millionaire from a homebred millionaire from a mare named Sunnygoggles. Sanhora is a homebred stakeswinner from a homebred stakeswinner from a homebred stakeswinner who is also out of Sunnygoggles. They both stem from different daughters.

I bought Sunnygoggles as a yearling when I was a newbie and won a stakes race with her. Sanhora is 12 and hasn’t thrown anything of note, while Wings of Patricia is still in training.

Even if I DO get to 5+, it won’t quite be as cool as your first SC winner being the third dam of your 7th, second dam of your 8th, and fourth dam of your 9th.