Mass-hypo Mating Pricing Poll

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.

Mass Mare Pricing

Poll ended at 2 years ago

30000 GPS
8%
25000 GPS
No votes
20000 GPS
12%
15000 GPS
8%
10000 GPS
72%

Total votes: 25

Xander Zone
Hall of Fame

Re: Mass-hypo Mating Pricing Poll

Post by Xander Zone »

I would actually love to be able to mass hypo all my mares to a stud and would gladly pay the 30k gp for that
Kelly Haggerty
Eclipse Champion

Post by Kelly Haggerty »

Xander Zone wrote: 2 years ago I would actually love to be able to mass hypo all my mares to a stud and would gladly pay the 30k gp for that
"mass hypo these mares to this stallion"? I like that idea.
Sara Julin
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Sara Julin »

Kelly L Haggerty wrote: 2 years ago
Xander Zone wrote: 2 years ago I would actually love to be able to mass hypo all my mares to a stud and would gladly pay the 30k gp for that
Agree here :)
Portrait Artist of the Sim~
Standing Stallions, Crayon, Illegalist
Stallions Soon To Come, n/a
A horse gallops with it's lungs, perseveres with it's heart and wins with it's character~
Mr. Lord Rich
Hall of Fame

Post by Mr. Lord Rich »

Sara Julin wrote: 2 years ago
Kelly L Haggerty wrote: 2 years ago
Agree here :)
Thirded or Fourthed
A CAVAL DONATO NON SI GUARDA IN BOCCA
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

Interesting, I like it!
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Sten Rino Haakonsen
Eclipse Champion

Post by Sten Rino Haakonsen »

tbh the idea is probably nice and I am sure some will love it but for me personally I almost only hypo mate my retired colts to see if they have any potential and well no point in using this mass hypo thingy for that
I do hypo a new broodmare im excited for sometimes but mostly they are in tm for me and I can just hypo to a couple of my own studs no need for me to hypo to everyone in the divison but thats my opinion anyways
Amy Bahama
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Amy Bahama »

I love this! Great new feature for us lazy bums. Thanks, team! Nice price too I think.
Iron City Louisiana

Home to many quality stallions to meet all your racing needs for a reasonable fee.
Rebecca Rose Hepburn
Hall of Fame

Post by Rebecca Rose Hepburn »

I love the idea of being able to hypo all of your mares to a stallion, that would be so useful for retiring studs
A horse is the projection of peoples' dreams about themselves - strong, powerful, beautiful - and it has the capability of giving us escape from our mundane existence.- Pam Brown
Danny Derby
Hall of Fame

Post by Danny Derby »

50,000 GP to hypo your mare to every stallion in the game. MAKE IT SO.
Xander Zone
Hall of Fame

Post by Xander Zone »

I like the idea but would be better if the mass hypo’ed mare was automatically updated each year with the newly retired studs for free
Nicole Marie
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Nicole Marie »

I have a question:

If I mass-hypo, and then when the new studs retire, if I mass-hypo again will it double charge me for all the studs I've also had done, or does it only do the new ones? For me at least it wouldn't be worth it if I'd have to re-do it every year and get charged 30K every time.
Notacatbutalawyer 16: 8-3-1, earnings of $381,300 Founder Stakes, Flat Out Stakes, Lexington Race Course Stakes, Dade County Classic, Sunshine State Stakes, Distorted Reality Stakes, Midnight in the Sahara Stakes
Lee Cara
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Lee Cara »

I don't see why people bother with hypo's, for me the only important information you get is the stallions ability, the rest is unimportant
Tim Matthews
Hall of Fame

Post by Tim Matthews »

Tim Matthews wrote: 2 years ago Hypomate subscription service instead of a one-time mass hypo option
Similar thinking to Nicole's comment. This user had an idea in another thread
Got bombed, got frozen
Got finally off to finally dozin’