Mares with more then 1 A plus

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Xander Zone
Hall of Fame

Mares with more then 1 A plus

Post by Xander Zone »

Let’s see with this mass hypo how many players have TB mates with more then 1 A plus .

I have not mass hypo’ed yet but considering one of my mares that has two A pluses from 10 hypo’s and the rest are A

https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1229748
A plus with DMB and Wilderness
Nick Gilmore
Hall of Fame

Re: Mares with more then 1 A plus

Post by Nick Gilmore »

I tried it once and that was enough…
thiswell bred dirt sprinter. Seems she’s a B+ to the vast majority of studs currently available. What threw me off is the fact that she had 2 A- crosses and it was to horses by the same sire as herself. So it was totally useless for me and the last time I do it.
Durzo Blint
Turf Router

Post by Durzo Blint »

Perfect Shadow

I did these hypo's 2 sim years ago and last year when she retired, so not really worth it to mass hypo at this moment. I got a stakes late bloomer colt by Kingdom Come and a freak filly late bloomer by War Like Me. Debating on who to go to this year...open to ideas

Danny Derby
Hall of Fame

Post by Danny Derby »

Durzo Blint wrote: 2 years ago Image
Perfect Shadow

I did these hypo's 2 sim years ago and last year when she retired, so not really worth it to mass hypo at this moment. I got a stakes late bloomer colt by Kingdom Come and a freak filly late bloomer by War Like Me. Debating on who to go to this year...open to ideas

I think that Wilderness or World Of Color is the obvious answer :)
Andrew Chillin
Hall of Fame

Post by Andrew Chillin »

Solid agree on world of color
;p
Laura Ferguson
Hall of Fame

Post by Laura Ferguson »

Durzo Blint wrote: 2 years ago Image
Perfect Shadow

She's also an A+ with Arizona.
Danny Derby
Hall of Fame

Post by Danny Derby »

Into The Unknown hypos A+ to 8 sires, including Wilderness and her own 1/2 brother World Of Color.
Danny Derby
Hall of Fame

Post by Danny Derby »

Leased a very nice mare from someone today that only had one "A" hypo to a stallion listed. Checked her against some of my stallions and was amazed to see an A+ to World of Color and Wilderness. Won't say who the mare was - will leave that up to the owner if they want to brag on her or not.