foals your excited for in y60

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Ren Marston
Grade 3 Winner

foals your excited for in y60

Post by Ren Marston »

not sure if theres already a thread for this, but since I saw one from y57 i thought there should be one for this year too, so what foal(s) are you most excited to gallop?

For me, there's definitely a handful.
- Love Or Be Loved this one is a nearly full sister to my G1 winning homebred Like Or Like Like, their dams are twin sisters, so heres hoping lightning can strike twice.
- 60 Nothing To Fear on paper this filly is really cool, her granddam produced Moondance and she's by the same sire
- 60 Sassy Lover I was so excited when I got the lease on this mare at auction, dam of Dopamine and having had been leased to steward for a big chunk of change the season before. So I bred her to World Gone Mad whose really cool!
Last edited by Ren Marston 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Faking it till I make it, and then faking it some more.

Studs
Astro - DR - $15,000
4X STEWARD APPROVED, PROVEN STAKES PRODUCER
Finch Hatton - TR - $30,000
PROVEN FREAK PRODUCING A+ HYPOING STUD
Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Re: foals your excited for in y60

Post by Carole Hanson »

I'm not gonna lie, for me it's all of them because I have a truly smashing crop this season. I've tried to pick out 1 from each division though:
TR-Lumina Sequere (Valar x Follow the Lights)
TS-Meowtastic (See You in the Dark x Madeline)
DR-All of the Unknown (Parts Unknown x Spe Chan)

Any of these 23 could be special though
Lily Wilkins
Eclipse Champion

Post by Lily Wilkins »

1. Quinny - This guy is named after my son, Quentin (AKA Quinny). He's a Steward bred out of an incredible mare, sired by a very promising young stud. The sky is the limit for this one! (His goat is named after my son's BFF, our dog Veto)

2. Cranberry Wine - I was so excited when Danny offered to lease this filly's dam to me. I named her while enjoying a glass of my favorite wine.. Pasek Cellars Cranberry.

3. Exaggerate - I had to fight The Steward for this filly's dam at auction, hehe. I love her, I love her, I LOVE her!! 3x3 Sleep to dream.. That is all!

EDIT/UPDATE - 1. Freak Peak (Versatile too), 2. Stakes Progressive, and 3. Stakes Progressive. Love it!
Last edited by Lily Wilkins 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
𝐴𝑧𝑢𝑙 𝐸𝑞𝑢𝑖𝑛𝑒
Since Year 30
Proudly Standing

Equinox | TR/AWR | $50,000
Quinny | DR/DM | $10,000
✾ Visit our Nursery to view our floofy little future stars!
Autumn Blackmill
Turf Router

Post by Autumn Blackmill »

I got really lucky and found a BH this season, took advantage and sent her to Togo as part of Danny's free breeding holiday gift, and got this cute little grey colt Solarpunk. Fingers crossed he wants to run for me!
Solarpunk DS - $40,000, NY

"Who will now henceforth and always be known as Autumn Blackmail!" ~ The Steward
Gavin Guile
Grade 3 Winner

Post by Gavin Guile »

Really excited for the two foals from my best mares:

1. Bonecrusher - DS colt out of Superviolet from the Survivor dam line. Sired by Storm.

2. Waiting on a Miracle - DR filly out of Muse of Nightmare from the Let It Go dam line. Sired by Mr. Wonderful.
SHOOTING STAR STABLES

Stallions
Bonecrusher (DS)
Connor (DR)
Master of Deception (DR)
Tim Matthews
Hall of Fame

Post by Tim Matthews »

Carole Hanson wrote: 2 years ago I'm not gonna lie, for me it's all of them because I have a truly smashing crop this season. I've tried to pick out 1 from each division though:
TR-Lumina Sequere (Valar x Follow the Lights)
TS-Meowtastic (See You in the Dark x Madeline)
DR-All of the Unknown (Parts Unknown x Spe Chan)

Any of these 23 could be special though
This is one hell of a crop Carole. I forgot what I bred i'm sure they're mostly kinda lame
Got bombed, got frozen
Got finally off to finally dozin’
Brian Leavitt
Eclipse Champion

Post by Brian Leavitt »

I definitely have a few, so I'll single some out from a few divisions

DR: Salamence (Japanese Majesty x Fury of the Storm) Like jeez this breeding. This is probably the one I'm most excited for out of all of them
TR: hard to pick just one, but I'll go with Flygon (Hydreigon x Catonarainbowbridge)
TS: Weird TS crop this year, but I'll go with Kit the Cat (Ahtohollan x Mah Baby Cat, who has crazy good hypos)
Multi-division: Shields Avenue (Pinatubo x Fresno Street). I have quite a few of these multi division mares with real life sires, and judging by hypos Fresno Street might be the best of all. This horse is potentially TM/AWM/TR/AWR!
Last edited by Brian Leavitt 2 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
I have a stable full of cats
Cleo Patra
Hall of Fame

Post by Cleo Patra »

I just don't want to cry like I did last season!
AT STUD
DR... ROYAL ASSASSIN | WITTED
TR... DAY TO DAY | FIRST CLASS | MEGAPIXELS | MIJO | VALAR | WILDNESS
Future Sires... CINEMA (Y69 or 70) | TRAILBLAZING (Y68 or 69)
Ren Marston
Grade 3 Winner

Post by Ren Marston »

Cleo Patra wrote: 2 years ago I just don't want to cry like I did last season!
Nice to know I’m not alone in the crying department LOL
Faking it till I make it, and then faking it some more.

Studs
Astro - DR - $15,000
4X STEWARD APPROVED, PROVEN STAKES PRODUCER
Finch Hatton - TR - $30,000
PROVEN FREAK PRODUCING A+ HYPOING STUD
Danny Derby
Hall of Fame

Post by Danny Derby »

The first filly from my champion Into The Unknown, Mona Lisa. She's named for my mother-in-law's cat. My mother-in-law passed away last year, and this sweet sweet cat spent several months being neglected before we were able to bring her home to live a spoiled life of luxury at the Casa De Danny Derby. Now the feline Mona Lisa is a constant companion at my side, and I hope her SIM namesake proves to be every bit as special.
Nini Panini
Eclipse Champion

Post by Nini Panini »

I have a pretty nice group this year on paper.

First, there's the full sister to Maximus from Kingdom Come's last crop, Forever In My Heart, whose name is a tribute to the real-life Maximus.

Remarkably, I got these One More Kiss twins, Love Me Special and Love Me Forever.

Really love You Found Me, thanks to Mike Springer's generous lease.

Surface Pressure is a nice little filly out of the Let It Go mare Lost in the Woods, and her full older brother is a freak.

All My Love is my favorite foal by Maximus this year, from the family of Owl Let You Know.

There are more that I like, but these are my favorites :) I'm sure they will all disappoint me!
"How do you describe perfection? Why try, let's just watch her run!"
Craig Mcgee
Listed Stakes Winner

Post by Craig Mcgee »

I will play this son of Delirium https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1513284 Authentic Cajun,

and my unassuming batch of soon to be Festivus claimers. I bailed in whole hog this season and bred 106 durn TB DRs.

https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1508771 This filly is 3x3 to "Let it Go" if doing that with a mare is the same as with studs.
I need supervision 24/7. :roll:
Dylan Christensen
Hall of Fame

Post by Dylan Christensen »

I don’t usually post on these but the last time I did it produced millionaire Beautyinthesorrow so let’s try it again.

These two are the first foals out of the best two mares I’ve bred to date:

60 Spraygan he’s out of a millionaire mare with a stunning pedigree. Feeling real good about the chance of a stud here. Especially with the A+ hypo.

60 Can You Feel My Hart rare flat A hypo in AWS out of a really nicely bred Blue Hen. Hoping for another stud out of this one!
yeah
Abby Brooks
Grade 3 Winner

Post by Abby Brooks »

"Crybaby" 60 She is a Dreamer
Full Sister to Star Shopping, What could go wrong?
60 Star Shopping
First foal out of Star Shopping..What could go wrong?
"Dropout" 60 Veldt
First foal out of Veldt, A+ Hypo..Cant wait to be disappointed
Testing The Waters|Multi G1 AWM/AWR winner|40k
Dont make pee jokes, or you'll be barked at in the super secret sim discord where grown adults whine about one another