Ok…Gun Runner

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Rold Gold
Sprinter

Ok…Gun Runner

Post by Rold Gold »

Gun Runner

I don’t follow rl racing anymore so I had to ask Em who he is….but I had to have him because his pedigree kinda reminds of me of Caesar Augustus a little bit. Back story I created Caesar back when NOOBS were allowed one free create a horse along with their 100k (Stormy’s foundation mare Foremost was another one of those CAHs). Blah blah blah he was my first big horse and won the Y19 SC Turf on the same day my son was born. It was hella cool and Caesar Augustus was awesome.

My son is now taller than I am and starts high school this fall.

Anyways, I only own turf routers and that’s what I intend to use Gun Runner for. Some others have already (I think) tried him as a dirt router. He may also have some potential as a turf miler and maybe dirt miler too. I can’t really speak to any of that. 🤷‍♂️

He’s up for 30k and is standing at Terrapin Station.

ETA: Hypomates so far

Horse Flat Steeplechaser
Alpha Andromedae A- C
Autechre A- C
Benedictine A- C
Comedie Francaise A- C
Dona Nobis Pacem A- C
Dressedindiamonds A- C
I Like the Feeling A- C
Live and Die in LA A- B-
Marionettes A- C
Nite Nite Time A- C
Sachsen B+ B
Snehyk A- C
Untameable Flame A C
Leigh Ann Anderson
Hall of Fame

Re: Ok…Gun Runner

Post by Leigh Ann Anderson »

Nice purchase Kevin! This foal is an A nick https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1550037. Best of luck with him!
Windborn turf router $20000; Nite Skyturf router $18000; Black Tears turf router $5,000; Dream Goodnite turf router $5000; Accend turf router $5000; Independence Hall dirt miler $40000