Windborn TR, G1 winner in first crop

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Leigh Ann Anderson
Hall of Fame

Windborn TR, G1 winner in first crop

Post by Leigh Ann Anderson »

Windborn will retire at the end of this year. He's been a fun horse to race but it's time to see what his foals can do.

Windborn is the the current highest earner by There There There (book full at this time). He was the Simmy winner for European Older Male, and won multiple G1 stakes as well as nine G2 and a handful of G3 races. Windborn won stakes races at distances of 1 1/8 to 1 1/2 at 2 through 5, showing himself a precocious individual who was not a flash in the pan. He defeated the likes of Freddie with a Y, Antton, Hel, Kylo Ren, Still Fire and many more recognizable names.

So, as you wrap up your breeding plans, keep him in mind. He will stand for $25,000 but as always, stakes winning and stakes producing mares are eligible for a free breeding.
Last edited by Leigh Ann Anderson 1 year ago, edited 2 times in total.
Windborn turf router $20000; Nite Skyturf router $18000; Black Tears turf router $5,000; Dream Goodnite turf router $5000; Accend turf router $5000; Independence Hall dirt miler $40000
Leigh Ann Anderson
Hall of Fame

Re: Coming soon- Windborn

As promised, Windborn has been retired. He's accumulated a cool $1,500,500 over his racing career and is nicking very well, generating multiple A and A- nicks with the mares I've looked at with him.

Again (and as always with my stallions) if you have a stakes winning or producing mare I'm happy to offer a free service for that mare to one of my boys.
Windborn turf router $20000; Nite Skyturf router $18000; Black Tears turf router $5,000; Dream Goodnite turf router $5000; Accend turf router $5000; Independence Hall dirt miler $40000
Leigh Ann Anderson
Hall of Fame

Re: Now stanting Windborn TR, multiple A nicks

And now with the exclusive Steward stamp of approval! https://www.simhorseracing.com//horse.p ... ID=1594919

Thank you to all who have used Windborn this year!
Leigh Ann Anderson
Hall of Fame

Re: Windborn TR, G1 winner in first crop

Windborn has gotten off to a great start as a young stallion. Steward approved, lots of A nicks, stakes and freak gallops and now a G1 winning 2 yo from his first crop.

Classic Class 57.78 5f turf work as a yearling and now a G1 winner

A large number of my foals by Windborn have been late bloomers or should progress as they age, so I expect a really 3 yo group from him next year.