TS Wild Sawyer 15K!

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Art K Stables
Grade 1 Winner

TS Wild Sawyer 15K!

Post by Art K Stables »

After retiring this guy I was pretty much ready to pension because of his 492K in earnings, however I was pleasantly surprised at his hypos and believe he is a worthy stallion. He is sound, has several A and A- hypos and seems to hypo well with SYM mares of which I've several booked with him! Check it out for yourself, you might book him too!

https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1298433
Art K Stables
Grade 1 Winner

Re: TS Wild Sawyer 15K!

Post by Art K Stables »

I thank those who’ve chosen to breed to my other ts stud , Dr estimate . I just would point out Wild Sawyer hypo’s actually better and one thing I would add as you check out his stats of less than 500k in earnings and no grade 1 wins.. Neither did Reach For The Moon, and I’m not saying he is the next RFTM , all I’m saying is his hypos are better than several million dollar gr1 winners and I think he could be a bargain at 15k, I’ve enough trust in him that I’ve bred over half my ts mares to him , all either A- or A hypos, thanks for the consideration !