Blackmill DS Studs

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Autumn Blackmill
Turf Router

Blackmill DS Studs

Post by Autumn Blackmill »

Standoffish G2W ~ $7,500/$3,500

Sound
Standing in MD for state-bred races.

Hypo's A and A- with better mares, B+ with formidables. Note that he has the ability to give you 3x3 to Walk off Grandslam and the BH mare Letter From Home, so consider sending your mares from Write Everyday, Steal A Glance, Writteninthestars, and Turn The Tables.

He had 3 individual listed stakes winning 2yo's so far this season (Y61) who were all Allowance gallopers. His offspring can get any distance, with winners from 4f to 7½f.

His offspring gallop stats aren't the best. I got a little excited and sent him pretty much every mare (including AWS) I had for his first season with me which, it turns out, is not the best method to employ.

Standoffish was a very fast horse, often leading by open lengths at the second call. Consider sending a mare who has more patience and self control to even out the foal.

On the track he won 10 out of 20 races and only missed the board five times. He beat fellow stallions Lord Prism and Alacazam.
Last edited by Autumn Blackmill 1 year ago, edited 3 times in total.
Solarpunk DS - $40,000, NY

"Who will now henceforth and always be known as Autumn Blackmail!" ~ The Steward
Autumn Blackmill
Turf Router

Re: Blackmill DS Studs

Standoffish had a nice year, with three stakes winning 2yos. This put him at 14.3% stakes winner from runners. Next season I plan on raising him to $7,500, so try him out while he's still so cheap!

"Who will now henceforth and always be known as Autumn Blackmail!" ~ The Steward
Autumn Blackmill
Turf Router

Standoffish's Heart Status: Interested

Autumn Blackmill
Turf Router

He's gotten a couple more listed Stakes winners tonight and a stakes placing. Not a top class stallion by any means, but at $7,500 you're almost guaranteed to win that back racing. Most of his runners are Progressive or Late Bloomer, so plenty of time to improve on the track. His newest stakes winners are out of Storm mares.

(Plus his fillies seem to do ok by the Bloodstock agent. Of the handful I've retired I've gotten a Blue Hen, a couple stars, and formidables. Still too early to tell how he will be as a broodmare sire.)

Autumn Blackmill
Turf Router

So, Theagenes, am I right?

Autumn Blackmill
Turf Router

Theagenes ended up being the #4 Dirt Sprint 2yo this season!

https://www.simhorseracing.com/rankings ... tivePoints