Beautyinthesorrow Flat A Hypos

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Dylan Christensen
Hall of Fame

Beautyinthesorrow Flat A Hypos

Post by Dylan Christensen »

Beautyinthesorrow - $37.5k
Grade 1 placed at all AW and Turf distances with 5 Grade 1 wins in AWS, TR, and AWR

Hypos by division (all mares hypo A with at least one other stud but also have A- grades):
AWS - A
TS - A
AWM - A
TM - B+
AWR - A-
TR - A-
Chase - A

Currently, recommend him for all pure Sprint and AWM needs while looking to breed his desired versatility in with other divisions.

List of hypoed mares:
Chilly Dog A C+
Happy Industries A C
Queen of the Damned A C
Sentiunt A C
D's Nuts A- B+
Daidream A- C
Sounds Hectic A- B-
Legend of Today B+ C
Sequoian B- A
Spraygan C A

Breeding Discounts:
As Beauty looks to excel best at AW particularly sprinting I'd like to offer some discounts to anyone breeding All Weather Sprinters or Milers. Send me a link to the foal and a nag lease on any pairing you feel is nice and I will reimburse you $17.5k of his $37.5k stud fee. As a general rule of thumb I'll be reimbursing A hypos, Blue Hens, and multiple Stakes Winners or Producers. If your mare doesn't fit the criteria but is nice just message me and I'll probably be cool with it.

If you're poor and have a nice mare, let me know and I'll get you a free breeding.
Last edited by Dylan Christensen 1 year ago, edited 2 times in total.
yeah
Dylan Christensen
Hall of Fame

Re: Beautyinthesorrow Flat A Hypos

Quick update, doing some more hypoing he seems to be a half tick below Ghostly Forensics in AWS but hypoing right on par with Stab thru the Hart in all my testing so far. I don't have as good of AWM mares but every hypo I have done so far he is the same as Hot Dog and Avacas. Currently checking on TS as my tester mares really suck there but seeing top results so far.
yeah
Garret Folsom
Hall of Fame

Post by Garret Folsom »

Hope this help Avacas is possibly the best hypo'ing AWR in the game at the moment. I'll be sending him a couple AWR Mares.
Laura Smith
Hall of Fame

Post by Laura Smith »

Very cool! Looking forward to using him!
LONG OVERDUE FARM: Keepin' it Canada since Year 16.
Stallions to meet your every need. As long as you need a turf sprinter.
Dylan Christensen
Hall of Fame

Garret Folsom wrote: 1 year ago Hope this help Avacas is possibly the best hypo'ing AWR in the game at the moment. I'll be sending him a couple AWR Mares.
Sorry if I wasn’t clear. He wasn’t with Avacas on my AWR mares just my AWM. AWR he definitely was not top tier unfortunately and somewhat surprisingly.
yeah
Nicholas Johnson
Miler

Post by Nicholas Johnson »

I just retired Joyeux Noel(AWR) she hypos a flat A to Beautyinthesorrow.

https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1319348
Johnson Stables
Margaux
2x SC AWR Matron Winner

Pine Mountain Standing: 35,000
Y64 SC AWR Classic Winner
Y65 Pegasus Route Winner
Madelene Gilbert
Hall of Fame

Post by Madelene Gilbert »

I realized that the mares I saved for him probably aren't the best given their hypos, so I only bred one this year. I'll have to reconsider next year. :(
Laura Smith
Hall of Fame

Post by Laura Smith »

Having now done a few hypos of my own... I just sent him almost all of my nice versatile things.

Hypos with straight TS are also very good, fyi. I've had more than one flat A and a few A- and B+, all consistent with those mares' results from proven high-level TS sires.

Pretty good-looking dude here!
LONG OVERDUE FARM: Keepin' it Canada since Year 16.
Stallions to meet your every need. As long as you need a turf sprinter.
Dylan Christensen
Hall of Fame

I have confirmed that he’s better than Stab thru the Hart. Placing him a firm second to Ghostly Forensics. Thank you all for the awesome comments and mares!
yeah
Joseph Depaulo
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Joseph Depaulo »

I've hypod your boy pretty thoroughly and I belive him to be a top 3-4 hypoing sire at Awm I would be surprised if he doesn't produce as a sire.
Dylan Christensen
Hall of Fame

Joseph Depaulo wrote: 1 year ago I've hypod your boy pretty thoroughly and I belive him to be a top 3-4 hypoing sire at Awm I would be surprised if he doesn't produce as a sire.
Thanks so much for that. I had the mares to do that thorough hypoing AWS but not AWM
yeah