Savabeel Farm Stallions

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Diane Townsend
Classic Contender

Savabeel Farm Stallions

Post by Diane Townsend »

New to Savabeel Farms in Year 61 is Radioactive Man (TR)
https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1297718

A winner of the G1 Champion's Vase at his final start, the son of Satono Moon won 7 races from 1 1/16 to 1 1/2 miles including the G1 Cape Town Derby as a 3yo and the G2 Bangalore Derby as a 4yo. His hypos are good and he is standing for a introductory fee of $13,000.

Also new in Y61 is Morning Report (TM)
https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1310331

A son of Dandy Man, the multiple G2 winner finished 2nd in the G1 Hong Kong Mile in Y60 & Y61. He also finished 5th in the G1 Stewards Cup Turf Mile of his year. A great TM outcross he is hypoing very well and also stands at a introductory fee of $13,000.

Out on lease for Y61 is Stewards Cup winner Race With Lions (TM). Oldest progeny are 2yos including Weird Stranger who ran 2nd in the G1 Nakayama Futurity in W15.
Race With Lions (TM)
Seismic (TR)
Legendary Dragonet (Chase)
Red Eyed Me (Appy Mid) - leased out this year

NEW in Y66:
Nigerian Prince
(TS)
The Womble (TR)
Diane Townsend
Classic Contender

Re: Savabeel Farm Stallions

Post by Diane Townsend »

Morning Report in particular is getting some very impressive hypos including many A & A+ hypos
Anna “Liza” Doolittle Says: "I will give you a letter grade (A+ down to C). Here is my analysis of a mating between 'Morning Report' and 'Reindeer Ruby'. On flat: A+ Steeplechaser: C" 
A great outcross for your Fearless Spirit or Distant Dream mares!
Race With Lions (TM)
Seismic (TR)
Legendary Dragonet (Chase)
Red Eyed Me (Appy Mid) - leased out this year

NEW in Y66:
Nigerian Prince
(TS)
The Womble (TR)