Unmerciful now at stud

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Todd Lucas
Turf Router

Unmerciful now at stud

Post by Todd Lucas »

The mighty Unmerciful, the all time leading dirt route money winner and one of the great dirt routers of all time has retired to stud duty. His hypo's are almost as impressive as his race resume and seem to be on the same level as his grandfather James Dean who is one of the best dirt route sires of all time.
His career kind of fizzled out after taking down the Desert World Cup for the 2nd time (the only horse in sim history to accomplish this feat). Winner of 11 Gr 1's he never ducked competition and ran in every big dirt route race I could find him. He won a number of my personal sim bucket list races I've wanted to win but hadn't since I started this game way back in 2009. The Derby, the Belmont, the Midsummer Classic and of course the World Cup.
He now stands at a very reasonable introductory fee of $80k which is subject to change.
CRIPPLE CREEK RANCH
Home of the All Time dirt router money earner UNMERCIFUL
The best son of the mighty James Dean, RANSACK
Johan-$25k
Gallantry-$20k
Todd Lucas
Turf Router

Re: Unmerciful now at stud

Post by Todd Lucas »

Steward approved, a couple of times...
CRIPPLE CREEK RANCH
Home of the All Time dirt router money earner UNMERCIFUL