KING OF FOOLS ready to fool with your mares this year 61

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Gregwyn T
Sprinter

KING OF FOOLS ready to fool with your mares this year 61

Post by Gregwyn T »

King Of Fools
by Parody - Queen of Regrets
Available This Season 61
Standing at Rocky Top Central with an introductory price of $25,000
Owned and Bred by Bob Green
7x stakes winner
Total Earning:$841,500
27: 10-5-4(Win-37% OTB-70%)
Don't let those numbers fool you, this stallion could have run with the best of them but often chose to fool around. he took to heart this anecdote "It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt." by Mark Twain

Why Choose King of Fools
  • As a 2-year-old on his 4th race he raced with a sizzling 99-speed rating. with Precocity only seen by a select few Dirt Sprint Horses in the last 5 years Namely Skathis(Who did the same feat on his last 2 yo race), Intellivore, and Shouldawouldacoulda(Both Mares good luck getting any of their foals)
  • What he lacked in racing consistency, he will surely make up for in producing consistent racers. as a guarantee, if any of his First Crop YEARLINGS galloped a rating lower than stakes I even dare say freak you get your money back(I don't even own the stallion but I believe in him that much). return is only applicable for the first year crop yearlings once they hit 2yo all guarantees are rescinded.
Let's stop fooling around and start sending mares to King Of Fools

Steward Approved
Last edited by Gregwyn T 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.