*New* TR/AWR Stud Shahryar - Flat A hypos both TR and AWR - Initial Breeding Incentive

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Mr. Lord Rich
Hall of Fame

*New* TR/AWR Stud Shahryar - Flat A hypos both TR and AWR - Initial Breeding Incentive

Post by Mr. Lord Rich »

Introducing Shahryar. Just bought him from the GP sale. Looks to be an exciting new outcross option in both TR and AWR. I have lightly tested him and so far getting FLAT A hypos in both TR and AWR.

I have started him off at an introductory fee of $55,000.
To add incentive for his first year at stud, if you breed to him during Y62 and the resulting foal’s initial gallop is stake or better, you will receive 100% stud fee refund.

This is good for those who have already bred to him prior to this post, however the max refund is for his current fee of $55,000 and not the initial stud fee during the short time he was owned by the steward.

Thanks for your consideration.
A CAVAL DONATO NON SI GUARDA IN BOCCA
Mr. Lord Rich
Hall of Fame

Re: *New* TR/AWR Stud Shahryar - Flat A hypos both TR and AWR - Initial Breeding Incentive

Post by Mr. Lord Rich »

Bump
Mr. Lord Rich
Hall of Fame

Re: *New* TR/AWR Stud Shahryar - Flat A hypos both TR and AWR - Initial Breeding Incentive

Post by Mr. Lord Rich »

Bump to remind everyone of his stud fee refund promo for his 1st season.
Mr. Lord Rich
Hall of Fame

Post by Mr. Lord Rich »

Don’t forget this guy. Hypos nice for both TR and AWR mares. Also an very nice rebate program for his first season at stud. See the 1st post above for details.
Mr. Lord Rich
Hall of Fame

Post by Mr. Lord Rich »

Breeding season is now officially underway and Shahryar is available to serve your mare’s needs. That is if she likes TR or AWR :)

There might be some chase in there, who knows.
Mr. Lord Rich
Hall of Fame

Post by Mr. Lord Rich »

Bump
Mr. Lord Rich
Hall of Fame

Post by Mr. Lord Rich »

Shahryar had a great first year at stud. He saw 79 mares and with all, but 6 yearlings having been galloped, he is looking legit.
As mentioned in the first post I was offering a 1st year breeding incentive, below is the list refund incentives earned so to date.
For those with refunds please send me a mare lease equaling the refund amount owed.

Nick Gilmore
Hall of Fame

Post by Nick Gilmore »

Very generous of you, but I bred to him before you bought him.
Mr. Lord Rich
Hall of Fame

Post by Mr. Lord Rich »

Nick Gilmore wrote: 1 year ago Very generous of you, but I bred to him before you bought him.
the incentive counted for those also, but only only up to the stud fee I placed him at =)
Send me something for $55,000
Joseph Depaulo
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Joseph Depaulo »

How was the Awr that he breed ? I’m very interested in another AWR option
Kasie Gillespie
Miler

Post by Kasie Gillespie »

I breed three AWR mares they galloped
Stakes - Late Bloomer
Allowance - Late Bloomer
Allowance - Progressing

Hope that helps
Mr. Lord Rich
Hall of Fame

Post by Mr. Lord Rich »

I sent him (2) AWR mares. I don’t have many :(.
I got a stakes and productive. Both are progressive.
Joseph Depaulo
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Joseph Depaulo »

i would say thats a good sign i will be sending him all my BH Awr most likely
Mr. Lord Rich
Hall of Fame

Post by Mr. Lord Rich »

Joseph Depaulo wrote: 1 year ago i would say thats a good sign i will be sending him all my BH Awr most likely
Woah excellent!! I hope he gives you many stakes/freaks
Madelene Gilbert
Hall of Fame

Post by Madelene Gilbert »

My one "test" AWR yearling out of a stakes producing mare galloped allowance/progressive. I can only afford to send a few AWRs, but just bred two BHs - one stakes winner and one stakes producer - who have stakes gallopers.