BH mare swap

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Leigh Ann Anderson
Hall of Fame

BH mare swap

Post by Leigh Ann Anderson »

I am interested in getting some new bloodlines in my barn, so I am offering the following mares for swap. They are all blue hens and I have narrowed them down to mares who have produced a stakes or freak galloper (some are younger horses that haven't started, some are already stakes winners, so might be sad "stakes" horses).

I am looking for turf routers, dirt milers and dirt routers; sorry no mixed breeds, no sprinters, no AW horses but I might consider the right turf miler or chaser. If one or more of the mares interests you, shoot me a message in the game with the mare(s) you would like to swap. Thanks for looking!

Turf routers:
Banked
Black Hat
Dance the Blues
Maya
Sealed Fate
Take the Dark
Threeformyheartache

Dirt routers:
Christmas in Hollis
Reactive

Dirt Milers:
Eileen Collins
Firstie
River of Life
Windborn turf router $20000; Nite Skyturf router $18000; Black Tears turf router $5,000; Dream Goodnite turf router $5000; Accend turf router $5000; Independence Hall dirt miler $40000