Breeding Shed versus Longer Career

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Polk Buffalo
Grade 1 Winner

Re: Breeding Shed versus Longer Career

Post by Polk Buffalo »

I got this comment (Ok this is an 3 yo appy sprinter colt but I still post in this thread)
Oh, my! 'Yorkshire Terrier' is a freak! This horse looks to be about at their peak, but even I can’t always predict the future! I'm really hoping to see 'Yorkshire Terrier' in the breeding shed one day!
Does this mean that his stud abilities will be better than his running abilities? I really hope for him to be a good stud then. :)
Any other got this comment combo?
Polk Buffalo Stallions
Yoboki Arabian Router 40k
Blue Daub Adee Appy Mid 20k

and many more...
Anthony Zappulla
Hall of Fame

Post by Anthony Zappulla »

Very nice!!
Out of the Gate Early its Let's Go to the Mall and Do Some Shopping, followed by Baby Crying, then we have Are we there Yet!! :roll:
Durzo Blint
Turf Router

Post by Durzo Blint »

Polk Buffalo wrote: 1 year ago I got this comment (Ok this is an 3 yo appy sprinter colt but I still post in this thread)
Oh, my! 'Yorkshire Terrier' is a freak! This horse looks to be about at their peak, but even I can’t always predict the future! I'm really hoping to see 'Yorkshire Terrier' in the breeding shed one day!
Does this mean that his stud abilities will be better than his running abilities? I really hope for him to be a good stud then. :)
Any other got this comment combo?
Diamond Dopey is a freak/peak and received the breeding shed comment - obviously very exciting, hoping I can get him to $350K so he can reach his true potential! Good luck with Yorkshire Terrier!