Station Eleven

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Tim Matthews
Hall of Fame

Station Eleven

Post by Tim Matthews »

Station Eleven unfortunately had a gallop this morning and ran into a ditch on accident, breaking all his legs, killing him instantly. (productive). So I retired him.

https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1330687

He won the SC marathon last year, he had a pretty good career, he has a remarkable pedigree. However, I am somehow banned from ever having anything close to a good stallion. I have grown very used to this. All my studs hypo average or below average for no reason, and they don't typically throw anything particularly useful. Well, Moon House has one good runner I guess. Anyway, please consider this and use your discretion when breeding to S11. (@Steward, thoughts???)

Standing for 20k. Timid and very sound, btw.
Got bombed, got frozen
Got finally off to finally dozin’
Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Re: Station Eleven

Post by Carole Hanson »

Hey now, I won't let you slander your boy like that, he gave me an A hypo!

He's hypoing sort of like Castles Crumble for me and that horse has done decent enough at stud.
Gwayne's World
Eclipse Champion

Post by Gwayne's World »

Carole Hanson wrote: 1 year ago Hey now, I won't let you slander your boy like that, he gave me an A hypo!

He's hypoing sort of like Castles Crumble for me and that horse has done decent enough at stud.
I got an A hypo with one of the mares I tested as well.

His female line is similar to Poldark's.

His dam is better however.

Probably worth more than the 20K stud fee you are asking?
Poldark | 3 time G1 winner. Including the Midsummer Classic. $42,500.
Tim Matthews
Hall of Fame

Post by Tim Matthews »

Thanks for the support guys:) I’ll be happy to raise his fee if he proves useful. For now, it’ll be nice to let everyone have a shot at him for a reasonable cost if they like.
Got bombed, got frozen
Got finally off to finally dozin’