Weird trainer comment...

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Ricky Spanish
Two Year Old

Weird trainer comment...

Post by Ricky Spanish »

Hey all

I just galloped a 3yo colt of mine, he is an allowance peak and has won 2 of his 7 starts so far, and the trainer said she hopes to see him in the breeding shed one day?! :shock: is that a fairly common comment among colts that you would never consider to have stud potential? I was about to geld him :lol:
Darcy McBride
Hall of Fame

Re: Weird trainer comment...

Post by Darcy McBride »

Hey, Ricky. There are a bunch of new comments now. Comments about heart or running style, etc. It appears the Allowance on up horses are getting the "Shed" comment, but I think some of the lower gallops do too. We're all still figuring out what they mean, or how important they are. There are several topics on it in the Forum.
DM: AMERICATION MISCHIEF & JAMBOREE
TM: NIGHTWATCH
DS: SINISTER MISTER/THE HELLHOUND/DARKANDSTORMYNIGHT
AWR: TUSCANY GOLD
QH DS: EL RAY SOL
QH DM: MARK ME CHROMED
Diane Townsend
Classic Contender

Post by Diane Townsend »

This is my favourite comment that I got on a different career after I bred to the wrong division
"Y63-W1-D4 Trainer: 'Zzzzzzds' looked a little stiff and awkward today. Have you thought about other career options? This horse looks to be a late bloomer. You should bring her along carefully. I'm really hoping to see 'Zzzzzzds' in the breeding shed one day!"
Nigerian Prince (TS)
Race With Lions (TM)
The Womble (TR)
Seismic (TR)
Legendary Dragonet (Chase)
Red Eyed Me (Appy Mid)
Ash Tarasin
Eclipse Champion

Post by Ash Tarasin »

Ricky Spanish wrote: is that a fairly common comment among colts that you would never consider to have stud potential?
It means your horse's stud potential would have been higher than its race potential. The longer career/breeding shed comments are relative each other, not absolute.
Diane Townsend wrote: I'm really hoping to see 'Zzzzzzds' in the breeding shed one day!"
The same things happens here.
LA Pepper
Grade 1 Winner

Post by LA Pepper »

Diane Townsend wrote: 1 year ago This is my favourite comment that I got on a different career after I bred to the wrong division
"Y63-W1-D4 Trainer: 'Zzzzzzds' looked a little stiff and awkward today. Have you thought about other career options? This horse looks to be a late bloomer. You should bring her along carefully. I'm really hoping to see 'Zzzzzzds' in the breeding shed one day!"
Maybe as the teaser ?? !!
Diane Townsend
Classic Contender

Post by Diane Townsend »

I know I just thought it was hilarious and wanted to share it!
Nigerian Prince (TS)
Race With Lions (TM)
The Womble (TR)
Seismic (TR)
Legendary Dragonet (Chase)
Red Eyed Me (Appy Mid)
Ricky Spanish
Two Year Old

Post by Ricky Spanish »

Thanks guys! Diane love the comment on your different career :D
Nena Olson
Hall of Fame

Post by Nena Olson »

Darcy McBride wrote: 1 year ago Hey, Ricky. There are a bunch of new comments now. Comments about heart or running style, etc. It appears the Allowance on up horses are getting the "Shed" comment, but I think some of the lower gallops do too. We're all still figuring out what they mean, or how important they are. There are several topics on it in the Forum.
Claimers/Solids/Productives can get the breeding shed too.

Right now, 'Horse 1582342709' looks like a claimer, but don't despair because they are a solid source of income, and can always improve with racing experience! This horse looks to be about at their peak, but even I can’t always predict the future! I'm really hoping to see 'Horse 1582342709' in the breeding shed one day!

ETA: retired her 'Horse 1579098558' should be a good broodmare, the kind that could surprise you with a nice runner once in a while.
✧.* SIM Artist ੈ✩‧₊˚