Skathis off to a hot start

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Xander Zone
Hall of Fame

Skathis off to a hot start

Post by Xander Zone »

https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1330628 after the first week of racing he is the leading freshman sire for stakes wins of any surface!

Pedigree , race record and now proven runners !!! all boxes checked
Xander Zone
Hall of Fame

Re: Skathis off to a hot start

Post by Xander Zone »

After two weeks of results he is up to 8 different stakes winners already !!!
Xander Zone
Hall of Fame

Post by Xander Zone »

leading in almost every cat for first year studs with nearly 50 percent winners and 8 stakes winners!!
Xander Zone
Hall of Fame

Post by Xander Zone »

ALERT ALERT sorry been watching the circle (fun fact Marvin has been my on line fitness coach for two years lol)

okay so now for the update
for me i have never owned a stud off to a start like him he is clicking at a win rater of 85 percent right now from his runners 34 of the 40 to start have won a race already and its only the half way mark of the season !!

he also has 21 stakes won already for his offspring from 11 different horses so basically 33 percent of his winners are stake winners already !!!
he is first or second in almost every first crop stat for DS there is !!
John Smith
Grade 3 Winner

Post by John Smith »

Its a good start, thats for sure. He is well bred, clearly. I see he has covered 86 stakes producers in 235 attempts thats 36% of his progeny, he is getting good mares. At 75k he is priced for the best and probably overkill for my lowly mares. I might give him a shot just to see if he can pull my lowly mares up like some of the others have. If you are feeling confident, send me some good pricing and ill hook 10 or so up and report out 750k for this 10 would deplete ye old bankroll!
Show Good Times Farm
Quetzalcoatl (TM) 12.5k
Gord's Secret (TS) 48.5k*
Five Star Hotel (TR) 23.5k
King of Fools (DS) 12.5k
La Joya (TR) 10k
Dancinginmyshadow (TS) 5k
Kefren (TS) 5k
Arabian Comet (TS)
Endless River (TR)
* rebates available