Pretty Pony post : )

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Stormy Peak
Hall of Fame

Pretty Pony post : )

Post by Stormy Peak »

And a very nicely bred one:

Incoming Fire

Incoming Fire's catalog

I suppose if he gallops out as a complete failure, at least he can brag at having two of the most beautiful parents in the Sim :P

Artilleryman:

Extreme Ways:

They hypoed a solid A with each other.
Extreme Ways is a blue hen with a freak and a stakes foal.

So, I'm crossing my fingers, toes, and eyes in hoping this colt will take after his parents. I decided to try for a colt, and also hope that won't backfire, as most of my better horses are usually mares.

The name, started it all, Incoming Fire was a 29 year old gelding QH of mine who passed away this morning. So, this colt will be the 2nd horse to be tagged with this name. I also hope he doesn't take after his name sake..lol. That one ran 4 times and his best finish was 8th place, twice in 9th, and once in 11th place. :P

I hope he hits the track like incoming fire, destroying his competition and making Artilleryman and Extreme Ways proud.
It's going to be a long wait until next season's gallops. lol

Stormy
SIRES: Turf Routers - Each multiple G1 winners

Tuck Everlasting
Fee $30,500

Wolfman Jack
Fee $18,000
Ren Marston
Grade 3 Winner

Re: Pretty Pony post : )

Post by Ren Marston »

i kinda wanna use Artilleryman on Like Or Like Like now
Faking it till I make it, and then faking it some more.

Studs
Astro - DR - $25,000
4X STEWARD APPROVED, PROVEN STAKES PRODUCER
Moonlight Sonata - TR - $15,000
STEWARD APPROVED ULTRA DISCOUNT STAKES PRODUCER
Nicole Marie
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Nicole Marie »

Ren Marston wrote: 1 year ago i kinda wanna use Artilleryman on Like Or Like Like now
I vote yes.
Notacatbutalawyer 16: 8-3-1, earnings of $381,300 Founder Stakes, Flat Out Stakes, Lexington Race Course Stakes, Dade County Classic, Sunshine State Stakes, Distorted Reality Stakes, Midnight in the Sahara Stakes
Darcy McBride
Hall of Fame

Post by Darcy McBride »

I hope he will turn out to be a monster for you, Stormy!
DM: AMERICATION MISCHIEF & JAMBOREE
TM: NIGHTWATCH
DS: SINISTER MISTER/THE HELLHOUND/DARKANDSTORMYNIGHT
AWR: TUSCANY GOLD
QH DS: EL RAY SOL
QH DM: MARK ME CHROMED
Stormy Peak
Hall of Fame

Post by Stormy Peak »

Ren Marston wrote: 1 year ago i kinda wanna use Artilleryman on Like Or Like Like now
Have you done a hypomate between them yet?
I bet the foal would be black 8-)

Most of my 'Foremost' foals, I chose chestnut with a stripe.
I also, like doing bay, with a blaze with some of my foals.

When I was in the 4th through the 7th grade, the only color was black, as in "The Black".
I absolutely was obsessed with The Black Stallion book series. I have all of them in my book collection and even re-read all of them about 6 years ago. I found them as enjoyable in my early 50's as I did in my pre-teens. : )

But, there was also Secretariat, Alydar, Easy Goer, and a number of other Alydar offspring that had me loving chestnut colored horses. So, that finally ended up being my favorite T-bred color.

I hope your colt, Finch Hatton, ends up being your own 'Black' : ) And if not, him, that perhaps a future sibling of his.

Stormy

Tuck Everlasting
Fee $30,500

Wolfman Jack
Fee $18,000
Stormy Peak
Hall of Fame

Post by Stormy Peak »

Darcy McBride wrote: 1 year ago I hope he will turn out to be a monster for you, Stormy!
Thank You ! :D

-----
Stormy

Tuck Everlasting
Fee $30,500

Wolfman Jack
Fee $18,000
Nicole Marie
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Nicole Marie »

Stormy Peak wrote: 1 year ago

When I was in the 4th through the 7th grade, the only color was black, as in "The Black".
I absolutely was obsessed with The Black Stallion book series. I have all of them in my book collection and even re-read all of them about 6 years ago. I found them as enjoyable in my early 50's as I did in my pre-teens. : )
I loved those books. I own all but two, which I checked out of the library frequently.

My favorite real life look is a dark bay with no markings, which may seem odd to some since chrome is so well-liked, but I'm not a big flashy person.
Notacatbutalawyer 16: 8-3-1, earnings of $381,300 Founder Stakes, Flat Out Stakes, Lexington Race Course Stakes, Dade County Classic, Sunshine State Stakes, Distorted Reality Stakes, Midnight in the Sahara Stakes
Darcy McBride
Hall of Fame

Post by Darcy McBride »

I loved the Black Stallion series as well. I loved the first movie, it was so beautiful to watch. At the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo one spring, Cass Ole did some free horse performances with his trainer (being a stallion he was far more interested in who else had been in the arena). They let a few people come down to meet him in his stall afterwards, and I got to pet him for a minute. I didn't wash my hand for a week. Lol.
DM: AMERICATION MISCHIEF & JAMBOREE
TM: NIGHTWATCH
DS: SINISTER MISTER/THE HELLHOUND/DARKANDSTORMYNIGHT
AWR: TUSCANY GOLD
QH DS: EL RAY SOL
QH DM: MARK ME CHROMED
Stormy Peak
Hall of Fame

Post by Stormy Peak »

Cass Ole was a perfect choice for 'The Black' -- such a majestic, graceful, wild looking, horse
So cool that you got to see him in person!

Stormy

Tuck Everlasting
Fee $30,500

Wolfman Jack
Fee $18,000