TB DS Just Courage Set To Pension in 72 Hours - Stud Fee Reduced to $10,000

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Mr. Lord Rich
Hall of Fame

TB DS Just Courage Set To Pension in 72 Hours - Stud Fee Reduced to $10,000

Post by Mr. Lord Rich »

It is with a heavy heart that we announce that Just Courage will be pensioned in just 72 hours. Despite his many accomplishments, the time has come for the thoroughbred to retire and enjoy his golden years in the pasture.

The Y53 North American Dirt Sprint Champion has had a successful career on the racetrack, earning over $5 million in prize money and winning 17 races on dirt. His impressive stats of 19: 17-2-0 speak for themselves He has also proven to be a reliable stakes winner and producer.

Just Courage is the son of Just Happy and dam Lanie, with grand sire GP Stud Runhappy. He has proven to have strong genes, as evidenced by his impressive performance on the track. He has many A and A- hypos showcasing his superior genetic makeup and potential to produce top-performing offspring. His successful stud career is a testament to his talent and dedication to the sport.

He had a successful stud career thus far. With a total progeny earnings of $7,557,085, this impressive stallion has sired 549 foals, with 296 of them coming out victorious on the track. Out of the 203 runners that Just Courage has sired, 131 of them have been winners, giving him a winning percentage of 64.5%. His progeny has compiled an average earnings per runner average of $37,227.

In honor of his successful career, Just Courage's stud fee has been reduced to $10,000 for his final days. This is a unique opportunity for breeders to secure the services of a champion before he retires. Don't miss out on this opportunity to breed with a champion before he is gone.
A CAVAL DONATO NON SI GUARDA IN BOCCA
Mr. Lord Rich
Hall of Fame

Re: TB DS Just Courage Set To Pension in 72 Hours - Stud Fee Reduced to $10,000

Post by Mr. Lord Rich »

Tonight is your last chance to send him mares, I usually log in for results and will be breeding all remaining open slots to my in house mares. If you want to take a chance on him at the low 10k fee, please make sure you use him by tonight’s 8pm pst mixer results.

Thanks.
Mr. Lord Rich
Hall of Fame

Re: TB DS Just Courage Set To Pension in 72 Hours - Stud Fee Reduced to $10,000

Post by Mr. Lord Rich »

Last 6 spots available, I finished what I was sending