Briiliance... $500k bonus available

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
John Smith
Grade 3 Winner

Re: Briiliance... $500k bonus available

Post by John Smith »

Nicole Marie wrote: 1 year ago
John Smith wrote: 1 year ago
Nicole Marie wrote: 1 year ago Very much down that my first post-gallop adjustment freak is anywhere on the horizon, but here are my four hopefuls for this contest.https://www.simhorseracing.com/horses.p ... GPSired=-1
How did you get that page to make a link, Nicole? normally I can only do if I am selling horses...
Go to the search button, then in this case, type your own name as breeder, Brilliance as the sire, set the age to 0, hit search, and then take the url of the page that comes up.
cool!... i got a little carried away with the breeding. In fact, it sparked a bit if a breeding frenzy in my barn across multiple divisions - funds I had allocated for other top sires had to be"adjusted" this year! Here are my entries, no longer a profit if I win, but if I win, who cares, I'll have a freak!!
https://www.simhorseracing.com/horses.p ... GPSired=-1

if go far enough enough back, naughty has some back class producers...grey sapphire had to be saved while foaling an extra 20k!, but is my only "stakes producer"... I have another back classer I haven't used, but don't like the cross breeding, like I know if it matters or not!
Show Good Times Farm
Quetzalcoatl (TM) 12.5k
Gord's Secret (TS) 48.5k*
Five Star Hotel (TR) 23.5k
King of Fools (DS) 12.5k
La Joya (TR) 10k
Dancinginmyshadow (TS) 5k
Kefren (TS) 5k
Arabian Comet (TS)
Endless River (TR)
* rebates available
Stormy Peak
Hall of Fame

Post by Stormy Peak »

This will probably be the last one

Out Of:
Malcontent - colt, Malcontented

Stormy
SIRES: Turf Routers - Each multiple G1 winners

Tuck Everlasting
Fee $30,500

Wolfman Jack
Fee $18,000
Brian Leavitt
Eclipse Champion

Post by Brian Leavitt »

https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1670380 this is my contribution. I'm pretty sure I've had good results before crossing him with that dam line (Nyan Cat)
I have a stable full of cats
Gregwyn T
Sprinter

Post by Gregwyn T »

Got Two foals This season from Brilliance. I hope they get to win the Bonus.
https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1670934
https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1670935

Best of Luck to everyone.
John Smith
Grade 3 Winner

Post by John Smith »

Lucas Davenport wrote: 1 year ago I BELIEVE the category you are in: "miler," "derby contender," etc., is/are simply a function of the number of posts an individual has made in this Forum. The more posts made, the more "Gravitas" apparently the Forum thinks you have.

I bred one more mare to Brilliance today, only one since I went thru all my hen turf routers and found the best ones had already been bred to him in previous seasons.
I see. gracias!
Show Good Times Farm
Quetzalcoatl (TM) 12.5k
King of Fools (DS) 12.5k
La Joya (TR) 10k
Kefren (TS) 5k
Arabian Comet (TS)
Endless River (TR)
* rebates available
Nicole Marie
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Nicole Marie »

Happy last day big guy :!:
Notacatbutalawyer 16: 8-3-1, earnings of $381,300 Founder Stakes, Flat Out Stakes, Lexington Race Course Stakes, Dade County Classic, Sunshine State Stakes, Distorted Reality Stakes, Midnight in the Sahara Stakes
Kaine Saracen
Listed Stakes Winner

Post by Kaine Saracen »

Thanks for all the support for this fella, it appears there are no less than 88 opportunities for the $500k bonus. What I did not take into account between work and such... I forgot to breed my own few mares to him before he moved on it. Looks in dictionary and sees self portrait next to description for stupid :roll:
John Smith
Grade 3 Winner

Post by John Smith »

Kaine Saracen wrote: 1 year ago Thanks for all the support for this fella, it appears there are no less than 88 opportunities for the $500k bonus. What I did not take into account between work and such... I forgot to breed my own few mares to him before he moved on it. Looks in dictionary and sees self portrait next to description for stupid :roll:
I put in another late one as time was winding down, https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1671084
distaff has a couple of hr hitters, but mom hasn't done much with inferior sires - so we'll see!

My breeding map has to be redrawn now though - you got it all. So we'll see whose picture is sitting next to that stupid entry come yr 64! I'd say I am breathing down your neck just off the pace at the three quarters pole of the year.
Show Good Times Farm
Quetzalcoatl (TM) 12.5k
King of Fools (DS) 12.5k
La Joya (TR) 10k
Kefren (TS) 5k
Arabian Comet (TS)
Endless River (TR)
* rebates available
Kaine Saracen
Listed Stakes Winner

Post by Kaine Saracen »

At this time, it looks like we had two winners of the bonus, would those two parties please check their messages?
Nicole Marie
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Nicole Marie »

Stormy Peak wrote: 1 year ago Sorry to hear he's being pensioned.

I've bred 3 mares to him this season, I will probably bred a few more before Wednesday.

Here are my 3, plus 2 more I bred after finding out he's being pensioned:

Out of:

Roughian - filly, Inheritor

Outlawed - filly, Repeat Offender

Ready To Be First - colt Larry Bird

Foretold - filly, Foresight

Malcontent - colt, Malcontented

------------------
Stormy
Any of these gallop well?
Notacatbutalawyer 16: 8-3-1, earnings of $381,300 Founder Stakes, Flat Out Stakes, Lexington Race Course Stakes, Dade County Classic, Sunshine State Stakes, Distorted Reality Stakes, Midnight in the Sahara Stakes