Briiliance... $500k bonus available

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Kaine Saracen
Listed Stakes Winner

Briiliance... $500k bonus available

Post by Kaine Saracen »

The old fella is done Wednesday 21st. As stated in the rogue Steeplechase thread.

I am for fun paying a bonus for each freak bred by him THIS season. That will be $500,000 to the named breeder of the horse.
Stormy Peak
Hall of Fame

Re: Briiliance... $500k bonus available

Post by Stormy Peak »

Sorry to hear he's being pensioned.

I've bred 3 mares to him this season, I will probably bred a few more before Wednesday.

Here are my 3, plus 2 more I bred after finding out he's being pensioned:

Out of:

Roughian - filly, Inheritor

Outlawed - filly, Repeat Offender

Ready To Be First - colt Larry Bird

Foretold - filly, Foresight

Malcontent - colt, Malcontented

------------------
Stormy
Last edited by Stormy Peak 1 year ago, edited 3 times in total.
SIRES: Turf Routers - Each multiple G1 winners

Tuck Everlasting
Fee $30,500

Wolfman Jack
Fee $18,000
John Smith
Grade 3 Winner

Post by John Smith »

Kaine Saracen wrote: 1 year ago The old fella is done Wednesday 21st. As stated in the rogue Steeplechase thread.

I am for fun paying a bonus for each freak bred by him THIS season. That will be $500,000 to the named breeder of the horse.
mobile devices and fat thumbs...ya'll seem pretty sensitive to where stuff is stated.

Like in real life, it's the message that's important not the messenger...I like to think Brilliance is big enough I could have put that thread in the FAQs and it would have made sense.
Show Good Times Farm
Quetzalcoatl (TM) 12.5k
Gord's Secret (TS) 48.5k*
Five Star Hotel (TR) 23.5k
King of Fools (DS) 12.5k
La Joya (TR) 10k
Dancinginmyshadow (TS) 5k
Kefren (TS) 5k
Arabian Comet (TS)
Endless River (TR)
* rebates available
Nicole Marie
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Nicole Marie »

Love the names, Stormy!
Notacatbutalawyer 16: 8-3-1, earnings of $381,300 Founder Stakes, Flat Out Stakes, Lexington Race Course Stakes, Dade County Classic, Sunshine State Stakes, Distorted Reality Stakes, Midnight in the Sahara Stakes
Ma Springs
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Ma Springs »

John Smith wrote: 1 year ago I like to think Brilliance is big enough I could have put that thread in the FAQs and it would have made sense.
Lol! You are probably right. 😁
Nashville Stud
Elite Power | DS/DM/AWS/AWM/AWR | $40,000
Levels | TM | $12,000 with incentives
Kacchan | TM | $3,500
Stormy Peak
Hall of Fame

Post by Stormy Peak »

Nicole Marie wrote: 1 year ago Love the names, Stormy!

I bred another one this morning:

Out of:
Foretold - filly, Foresight

I'll edit my first post and add her name to the list.

I think this is the first filly in some time where I've used the 'For, or Fore' in the name going back to Foremost. In this case, it goes from Foremost, Forgave, Fortunate, Foretold, and now Foresight. : ) I use to do that a lot back when Foremost was still an influence in the pedigree. : )

Stormy

Tuck Everlasting
Fee $30,500

Wolfman Jack
Fee $18,000
Jon Xett
Eclipse Champion

Post by Jon Xett »

Hello Kaine, I have bred two foals to your sire.

Edited my ineptness:

https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1670811

https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1670812

jX
Last edited by Jon Xett 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
Kaine Saracen
Listed Stakes Winner

Post by Kaine Saracen »

John Smith wrote: 1 year ago
Kaine Saracen wrote: 1 year ago The old fella is done Wednesday 21st. As stated in the rogue Steeplechase thread.

mobile devices and fat thumbs...ya'll seem pretty sensitive to where stuff is stated.

Like in real life, it's the message that's important not the messenger...I like to think Brilliance is big enough I could have put that thread in the FAQs and it would have made sense.
For once in my life, was not a dig at your location, just a reasoning for the double post. 8-)
Stormy Peak
Hall of Fame

Post by Stormy Peak »

Her filly was from last year and by another sire...so only the colt would count if I read things correctly. ;)
Also... I love Walk Around The Moon...have had her on my alerts list since she first started racing. I hope she gives you freak after freak, Jon.

You posted the same link for both entries...:P

Stormy

Tuck Everlasting
Fee $30,500

Wolfman Jack
Fee $18,000
Nicole Marie
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Nicole Marie »

Very much down that my first post-gallop adjustment freak is anywhere on the horizon, but here are my four hopefuls for this contest.https://www.simhorseracing.com/horses.p ... GPSired=-1
Notacatbutalawyer 16: 8-3-1, earnings of $381,300 Founder Stakes, Flat Out Stakes, Lexington Race Course Stakes, Dade County Classic, Sunshine State Stakes, Distorted Reality Stakes, Midnight in the Sahara Stakes
Jon Xett
Eclipse Champion

Post by Jon Xett »

Stormy Peak wrote: 1 year ago
Her filly was from last year and by another sire...so only the colt would count if I read things correctly. ;)
Also... I love Walk Around The Moon...have had her on my alerts list since she first started racing. I hope she gives you freak after freak, Jon.

You posted the same link for both entries...:P

Stormy
I did an edit. The shame of ineptness is all on my side of the table. I blame rancid egg nog. jX
John Smith
Grade 3 Winner

Post by John Smith »

Nicole Marie wrote: 1 year ago Very much down that my first post-gallop adjustment freak is anywhere on the horizon, but here are my four hopefuls for this contest.https://www.simhorseracing.com/horses.p ... GPSired=-1
How did you get that page to make a link, Nicole? normally I can only do if I am selling horses...
Show Good Times Farm
Quetzalcoatl (TM) 12.5k
King of Fools (DS) 12.5k
La Joya (TR) 10k
Kefren (TS) 5k
Arabian Comet (TS)
Endless River (TR)
* rebates available
John Smith
Grade 3 Winner

Post by John Smith »

and looking at my avatar, after this post, how did I go from a "miler," designee to a "derby conteder"?
Show Good Times Farm
Quetzalcoatl (TM) 12.5k
King of Fools (DS) 12.5k
La Joya (TR) 10k
Kefren (TS) 5k
Arabian Comet (TS)
Endless River (TR)
* rebates available
Lucas Davenport
Eclipse Champion

Post by Lucas Davenport »

I BELIEVE the category you are in: "miler," "derby contender," etc., is/are simply a function of the number of posts an individual has made in this Forum. The more posts made, the more "Gravitas" apparently the Forum thinks you have.

I bred one more mare to Brilliance today, only one since I went thru all my hen turf routers and found the best ones had already been bred to him in previous seasons.
The Hub Group of Farms: where saving your boarding and shipping dollars is always a priority, especially when you don't know where the next race will take your horse.
Nicole Marie
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Nicole Marie »

John Smith wrote: 1 year ago
Nicole Marie wrote: 1 year ago Very much down that my first post-gallop adjustment freak is anywhere on the horizon, but here are my four hopefuls for this contest.https://www.simhorseracing.com/horses.p ... GPSired=-1
How did you get that page to make a link, Nicole? normally I can only do if I am selling horses...
Go to the search button, then in this case, type your own name as breeder, Brilliance as the sire, set the age to 0, hit search, and then take the url of the page that comes up.