Ghost Adventure - Steward's Cup Runner Up

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Sara Julin
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Sara Julin »

Ghost Adventure

Race Record: 29: 7-6-7
Earnings: (currently) $424,500
1st: Late Blooming Stakes, Louisiana Champion Sprint, Facey Commodity Sprint, Sim 4.0 Dash,Bomberos Stakes, Step One Colts Stakes, Youth Movement Stakes.
2nd: Denham Springs Stakes, Soaring Sun Stakes, Louisiana Champions Dash, Falls Trophy, Phoenix Rise Stakes, Troubling Tribbles Stakes.
3rd: New York New York Gold Sprint, Let It Splash Stakes, The Fuji Vase, Distinctly Irish Trophy, Emblem Stakes, Sophomore Prince Dash, Renpher Stakes.
4th: The Burj Khalifa Classic.
5th: Metro Sprint, Steward's Cup Juvenile Sprint.
Top SF: 92
Soundness: SOUND
Heart: Interested

Ghost Adventure got a sad start from me, since I could not offer him mares myself during his debut last year. I could only provide him 2 mares,. And those two foals are the only ones from his first crop. BUT I got one allowance filly out of him from that minimal crop who is currently in the top 50 workouts in the dirt sprinter division, as #33 among fillies. He hypos well, and I have heard he hypo's better with some mares than Skathis. For me he hypos anything between B+ up to straight A's.
He stands at stud for $15,000 this season and is quite the catch.

Last edited by Sara Julin 5 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
Portrait Artist of the Sim~
Standing Stallions, Crayon, Illegalist
Stallions Soon To Come, n/a
A horse gallops with it's lungs, perseveres with it's heart and wins with it's character~
Sara Julin
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Sara Julin »

Ghost Adventure's son Ghostfall just came sprinting in second in the SC Juvenile Sprint
His other son Ghostquest came in 3rd in the Gwc Kona Gold Stakes

Keep Ghost Adventure in mind this season! He is a bargain at $15.000 for your dirt sprinter mares.
Portrait Artist of the Sim~
Standing Stallions, Crayon, Illegalist
Stallions Soon To Come, n/a
A horse gallops with it's lungs, perseveres with it's heart and wins with it's character~