Much Magic - G1 Winning TS Retired!

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Enpea Racing
Sprinter

Much Magic - G1 Winning TS Retired!

Post by Enpea Racing »

Introducing Much Magic by Doyoubelieveinmagic out of a Lord Black mare. Dam line is a stakes producing, steward bred line going back to Squeeze & Hug. Please keep him in mind for your TS mares as he will retire Friday after his Stewards Cup Turf Sprint race!

Much Magic is a multiple G1 winning sire with over $1.2mil in earnings. Simmy awards: Y60-African Champion Sprinter, Y60-African Champion Two Year Old Male.

Standing at $25k for his first season!

Also currently standing TS Heart Magnified (Magnificent Jeblar x Many Nights) who hypo's really well and budget friendly (A-'s with Formidables), I just haven't gotten the best mare base to him.

Re: Much Magic - G1 Winning TS Retired!

Post by Enpea Racing »

Now Retired!
Enpea Racing
Sprinter

Post by Enpea Racing »

Much Magic has plenty of slots left if you are looking for a last minute TS stallion! He is hypoing on the upper tier of TS stallions with my mares! His fee will go up next season, intro rate of $25k.
Enpea Racing
Sprinter

Post by Enpea Racing »

Stud Fee set at $40k for Y64! He is also now steward approved :D
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

Sorry I missed him last year!
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG