Amounis (TR) $17,810

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Kaine Saracen
Listed Stakes Winner

Amounis (TR) $17,810

Post by Kaine Saracen »

You're all mostly thinking A-who? Well, not quite the track record I had hoped for. But so far, the couple of breeding hypo's checked were flat A's. Naturally said hypo's were to my better mates, we are all selective, right?

The son of Nightmarch appears to have lived up to the "hype". Nightmarch hypo'd well and had a top 5 freak percentage through his study career. His son Artilleryman replicated that. Federico Tesio, son of Artilleryman and grandson of Nightmarch is showing similar form. What's this mean? The odds are good that this one could also get good results.

Standing his first season in Australia for just $17,810 based off earnings like all my studs, this Grade 1 winning millionaire could be your ticket to G1 glory!

https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1351320
Kaine Saracen
Listed Stakes Winner

Re: Amounis (TR) $17,810

Post by Kaine Saracen »

Wait for it,,, He seen a massive TWELVE mares last season, including a mare from the Steward herself. Currently at slightly better than 9% stakes and confident that will go up once the Steward bred gallops. But more importantly, he has ZERO claimers. What will this mean for his stud fee? Absolutely nothing, studs in my possession are based solely off earnings. Enjoy the bargain that he is promising to be!

The Stakes