Artilleryman- Pensioning Mar 23, 2023 1:32 pm

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Kaine Saracen
Listed Stakes Winner

Artilleryman- Pensioning Mar 23, 2023 1:32 pm

Post by Kaine Saracen »

Well it seems that I can't have any stud of note get past an early 14 year old. Any plans you had for using Artilleryman late in the season have been yet again destroyed by the Sim RNG.

He is a stud that has maintained a top five ranking in the Freak producing percentages throughout his entire career, currently sitting fourth in his division from a list of 299 listed.

And with permission to post:

Last edited by Kaine Saracen 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
Nicole Marie
Grade 2 Winner

Re: Artilleryman- Pensioned Mar 23, 2023 1:32 pm

Post by Nicole Marie »

I feel like we used to see studs make it past 14 way more often than in the past few sim years.

So sad to see this guy's career wind down.
Notacatbutalawyer 16: 8-3-1, earnings of $381,300 Founder Stakes, Flat Out Stakes, Lexington Race Course Stakes, Dade County Classic, Sunshine State Stakes, Distorted Reality Stakes, Midnight in the Sahara Stakes
Mr. Lord Rich
Hall of Fame

Post by Mr. Lord Rich »

Nicole Marie wrote: 1 year ago I feel like we used to see studs make it past 14 way more often than in the past few sim years.

It was broken, they fixed it. Now things are working as intended.
A CAVAL DONATO NON SI GUARDA IN BOCCA
Kelly Haggerty
Eclipse Champion

Re: Artilleryman- Pensioning Mar 23, 2023 1:32 pm

Post by Kelly Haggerty »

Glad I sent him all his dates yesterday! But I will miss this guy!
Nicole Marie
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Nicole Marie »

Mr. Lord Rich wrote: 1 year ago
Nicole Marie wrote: 1 year ago I feel like we used to see studs make it past 14 way more often than in the past few sim years.

It was broken, they fixed it. Now things are working as intended.
Ah, I see! I always thought there was a chance they'd get past 14 but it was just very uncommon.
Notacatbutalawyer 16: 8-3-1, earnings of $381,300 Founder Stakes, Flat Out Stakes, Lexington Race Course Stakes, Dade County Classic, Sunshine State Stakes, Distorted Reality Stakes, Midnight in the Sahara Stakes
Kaine Saracen
Listed Stakes Winner

Re: Artilleryman- Pensioning Mar 23, 2023 1:32 pm

Post by Kaine Saracen »

Last call at the bar, if I have the math right, he is now less than 12 hours left. Last year I offered $500k per freak for Brilliance..... Think I will do the same this time...

So, any one that breeds a freak by Artilleryman this season will win $500,000 dollars. He already has 40 foals, those WILL count.