QH Stallion Roster + Broodmare CAH sires

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Landon Alexander
Hall of Fame

QH Stallion Roster + Broodmare CAH sires

Post by Landon Alexander »

"He is a power enhanced by pride, a courage heightened by challenge. He is a swiftness intensified by strength, a majesty magnified by grace. He is a timeless beauty touched by gentleness, a spirit that calls our hearts to dream" -- Author unknown Re: Feature Mr Jess --

Here's a quick reference for those that don't read The Quarter Chronicles... and those that do! :D Listed below are already retired QH stallions plus the probables.
User Friendly Key: Find the distance your mare prefered and you will see a list of stallions that won at that distance. (At this time I'm not going to add distances the sires' offspring are winning at... maybe down the road. But when you do breed you ought to glance at that because stallions like Sunny Attitude who won sprinting are producing 870-yd Stakes Winners.)

SIRES
100-yards
  • N/A
220-yards
  • Ain't Dead Yet, Champion (x4), SC winner (x2). Best crosses to-date: TBD.
    Ghost Striker, Champion, SC winner. Best crosses to-date: Ghostfreak, Stealin Dreams, Fire Fire mares.
    El Fantasma, Champion, SC winner (x2). Best crosses to-date: Fire Fire, Little Feller, Ghostfreak mares.
300-yards
    Strike A Fire, Champion, SC winner. Best crosses to-date: Ghostfreak, Burgart, Four Four Forty Q mares.
    Ghost Striker, Champion, SC winner. Best crosses to-date: Ghostfreak, Stealin Dreams, Fire Fire mares.
    El Fantasma, Champion, SC winner (x2). Best crosses to-date: Fire Fire, Little Feller, Ghostfreak mares.
330-yards
    Strike A Fire, Champion, SC winner. Best crosses to-date: Ghostfreak, Burgart, Four Four Forty Q mares.
350-yards
  • Ghost Striker, Champion, SC winner. Best crosses to-date: Ghostfreak, Stealin Dreams, Fire Fire mares.
400-yards
440-yards
550-yards
650-yards

BROODMARE SIRE OPTIONS
100-yards
  • N/A
220-yards
300-yards 330-yards 350-yards 400-yards 440-yards 550-yards
650-yards
870-yards:
  • N/A

BROODMARE DAMSIRE OPTIONS
100-yards
  • N/A
220-yards
  • N/A
300-yards 330-yards
  • N/A
350-yards
  • Beduino - N/A, Thoroughbred, All-time leading TB sire of QH's, Sired 10 World Champions (Read Article Below)
400-yards 440-yards
  • Beduino - N/A, Thoroughbred, All-time leading TB sire of QH's, Sired 10 World Champions (Read Article Below)
    First Down Dash - N/A, G1 Winner & G2 Winner, World Champion
    Dash For Cash - N/A, G1 Winner, Won 21 of 25 races, Word Champion (x2), World Champ Aged Horse, World Champ 3yo
550-yards
  • N/A
650-yards
  • N/A
870-yards:
  • N/A
[/list]

:arrow: I hope this comes in handy!! :D

References:
Article on Sim QH Heritage
Awesome Article on Beduino
Article on Feature Mr Jess -- average distance offspring win at is 300 to 400-yds
Another Feature Mr Jess Article -- Sire of Champions compared to First Down Dash
Article on Illegal Runaway
Article on Corona Cartel
Article on First Down Dash - Living Legend
Article on Chicks Beduino - AQHA Hall of Famer
Chicks Beduino poster
Informative Article on Chicks Beduino -- SIM Broodmare CAH Stallion
Article #1 on Mr. Jess Perry -- SIM Broodmare CAH Stallion
Article #2 on Mr. Jess Perry
Article on Dash For Cash -- AQHA Hall of Famer
Last edited by Landon Alexander 8 years ago, edited 99 times in total.
Abe Froman
Hall of Fame

Re: QH Stallions

Post by Abe Froman »

This should certainly help breeding in future years, as the first crop of QHs will probably have some distance confused horses.
Landon Alexander
Hall of Fame

Re: QH Stallion Roster

I think so, too. 8)
Landon Alexander
Hall of Fame

bump
Nick Gilmore
Hall of Fame

Post by Nick Gilmore »

Landon-
Excellent links on the stallions. Knowing nothing about quarters, it's neat to read about the real life counterparts to our world. Thanks for that!
Nick
Landon Alexander
Hall of Fame

bump :D
Landon Alexander
Hall of Fame

Anybody else know yet if they will retire this year?
Landon Alexander
Hall of Fame

bump
Landon Alexander
Hall of Fame

Dback yearlings are looking phenonmenol
Abe Froman
Hall of Fame

Post by Abe Froman »

Landon Alexander wrote:Dback yearlings are looking phenonmenol
I hope they end up backing that up :)
Abe Froman
Hall of Fame

Post by Abe Froman »

I think Did I Win is going to be joining the stallion ranks this weekend. The stakes schedule doesn't look to be great for him, and I think he has done enough to prove himself. I expect to start him at 10k until the end of the season, and then $15k next season.
Landon Alexander
Hall of Fame

Updated! :)
Landon Alexander
Hall of Fame

Re: QH Stallion Roster + Broodmare CAH sires

Updated with the NEW CAH Broodmare Sires & Broodmare DamSires, categorized by the stallions winning distances!! Enjoy! :D
Landon Alexander
Hall of Fame

Updated w/Birdy Boy Zoom! I'm very excited to see this talented colt up there -- he's a G1 winner & track record holder!
Meagan D'Amoure
Eclipse Champion

Post by Meagan D'Amoure »

Landon - what a great job you have done! I've been using the QH Stallion Roster as a reference when I am planning out breedings and it has been greatly helpful! :]

However I do want to mention that the newer CAH-mare stallions and broodmare sires have yet to really prove that they are worthy on the distances that they are categorized under. I am assuming that they are programmed as the real life Thoroughbreds, which may or may not prefer the distance of which they ran in real life. Just for others to keep that in mind when breeding! Of course time will tell which foals from which stallions like which distance. :]

But overall, thanks so much! It's a great source of information, and you can certainly tell a lot of time has been put into it.
D'Amoure Stallion Station:

Shockfly, The Purple Gentian, Rovin Gambler, Looking Golden, Panty Snatcher, Hes Crazy Pretty, Gunna Rockurworld, Debauchee, A Game Ago, Digital Rendering, Fast Flying Sir, Firemeifyouwanna, Your Jurisdiction, Zachariah.